** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Come on Guys - It was only last night!!! I have emailed the results to Julian, but am not expecting him to deal with it over the weekend!! :loon :loon Give them a chance!!! The Champion of Champions game IS being dealt with over the weekend before it is played(and I'm expecting 3rd place Gazza will in all probability be awarded the place) - but surely the $150,000 game can be left till after the weekend?

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Come on Guys - It was only last night!!! I have emailed the results to Julian, but am not expecting him to deal with it over the weekend!! :loon :loon Give them a chance!!! The Champion of Champions game IS being dealt with over the weekend before it is played(and I'm expecting 3rd place Gazza will in all probability be awarded the place) - but surely the $150,000 game can be left till after the weekend?
I know GaF, I just can't help joining in with the banter:loon If you can't kick someone when they're down you'll never get a good shot:lol I've no doubt they'll come up with the goods, I have faith. I didn't think it'd be sorted over the weekend. But it doesn't hurt to keep them on their toes;)

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Everyone who is coming to Ibiza....can you also make sure you have the new E111 which is now called the EHIC for free medical treatment in the EU. Get it from this website, and it will take around 7 days to arrive, i work for the Prescription Pricing Authority part of the NHS and we actually deal with the applications in my office. There is also a website on google seach who do EHIC cards, however its a scam and they charge you £15 for the pleasure. So get them direct from the NHS for free at the following website https://www.ehic.org.uk/InternetPROD/home.do morls:ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it what was the point of the punters lounge CC final when you only had to come 3rd to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i knewn that from the beginning i would have played for 3rd instead of trying to win it no disrecept to the over players in the final i still enjoyed the game but to win you have to take the odd chances and put all your chips on the line but at least i go to play unlike the others

what was the point of the punters lounge CC final when you only had to come 3rd to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i knewn that from the beginning i would have played for 3rd instead of trying to win it no disrecept to the over players in the final i still enjoyed the game but to win you have to take the odd chances and put all your chips on the line but at least i go to play unlike the others
lost me les 3rd got you a seat in the 150k 1st got you a seat in the cc final(50 seat game-1st/2nd go to wsop)

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Les - I see what your saying, but don't agree Third place (or even second place) was not enough be sure of winning the seat - only the winner could be sure of getting the seat. If you wanted to be sure of the seat, you had to win. In the event, the winner already had a seat, and 2nd couldn't make it. In order to maximise the prize pool for PL, we (Punters Lounge) have asked Goalpoker if we can award the seat to 3rd place instead. I'm hoping that Goalpoker will show great flexibility and support to PL and allow this (I have indications that they will, but no confirmation yet). Goalpoker are doing us a favour ABOVE the support they have already given us in the tournament. Not sure why there can be any criticism of goalpoker in this case - it is a PL request (and not certain!!)!!! Not sure what alternative you are advocating? Should we just forfeit the seat in the Champion of Champions Final? Would that in your view be fairer?

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo - I'm in!!!!!!! Just qualified through the affiliates freeroll :)
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Nice one GaF- how long did it take to get all those blinds:loon :loon :loon :loon

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it :puke I know GP is our sponsor and all that, but I havent seen bigger mess on any other poker site. Im on my 7 or 8 email with that Maxim final and Im well foked off :@. After another email, I was told it was forwarded to Tournament Coordinator. That was 18hrs ago :puke. So few hrs ago Im banging another (the same email) and here what I have just got: Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from our Tournament Coordinator. This tournament is to start within a couple of hours, your name should be added to the players list within one hour. Your patience and cooperation are very much appreciated. WTF is that all about????? :@ I attached screen shot to every email. I qualified on 27th, not for any tournament today :wall. FFS, GP sort your support out :eyes.

:puke I know GP is our sponsor and all that, but I havent seen bigger mess on any other poker site. Im on my 7 or 8 email with that Maxim final and Im well foked off :@. After another email, I was told it was forwarded to Tournament Coordinator. That was 18hrs ago :puke. So few hrs ago Im banging another (the same email) and here what I have just got: Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from our Tournament Coordinator. This tournament is to start within a couple of hours, your name should be added to the players list within one hour. Your patience and cooperation are very much appreciated. WTF is that all about????? :@ I attached screen shot to every email. I qualified on 27th, not for any tournament today :wall. FFS, GP sort your support out :eyes.
Wouldn't it be a shame if you got a FREE entry to a tourney AND the Maxim mate :ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Got anorher one: Thank you for clarifying this information. Due to a misunderstanding from my side, I thought the tourney was to be held today. But the Tournament Coordinator is aware of the tournament you have qualified for. Please rest assured that you will be added to the players list on time. Thank you for your cooperation! Lets just wait and see then :unsure.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it good luck to all involved in tonights WSOP final Im sure we can get at least 1 more to join burnley joe in vegas 2 more would be fantastic :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

good luck to all involved in tonights WSOP final Im sure we can get at least 1 more to join burnley joe in vegas 2 more would be fantastic :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope
Good Luck everyone :ok