** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfred Forum Challenge

GaF

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred Forum Challenge :ok I'll be there! Fingers crossed :hope that I'll do better than 1st out this evening :\ . Hoping to break the run of mediocre results I've been having for last two weeks ever since I retired (good job I don't start the serious stuff till 1st Feb). I must be down £50 or so in January which is a really bad run for me (was about £400 up in December) . Could put it down to a long string of bad beats but (although there have been a few of them) think its mainly a lack of concentration and timing (I'm being aggressive and passsive at wrong times, limping in when I shouldn't and then staying with 2nd best hand). I am too relaxed - need to get my brain in gear :spank . Also you wouldn't believe the amount of accumulated tasks that have been queued up for years (taxes and getting finances in order, tree felling, cleaning the house. visiting friends and relatives etc.) that I no longer have an excuse for not doing. If I find that I make some money in my first quarter :hope then am seriously considering employing a cleaner -(even though round here they demand more than the minimum wage that I'll be happy to make at Poker - (probably cheaper to get one of those Thai brides :rollin ). Offers from any rich (and sexy) widows who'd like to help fund my poker seriously considered :rollin .