UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results allthethings wrote:

It'll probably work out for you since I'm not going to tail, but just be warned Xanthi's unders are more at home than away, and PAOK gets a lot of overs at home. BOL with it though.
Xanthi have more unders at home (13/13) but they have 10/13 aways ending under while PAOK have 7/13 under at home and 17/26 unders overall. The downside is that Xanthi have 2 from their last 5 aways end over and PAOK have 3 from their last 5 homes end over but I still think it is a reasonable bet. GL

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

2-2 f-t :wall In times of crisis we should always turn to our friends and thats what i'm relying on today so it's a thankful welcome back to the GREEKS and especially XANTHI :nana , for those of you who are new to this thread just take a look back and see how many times the 'UNDER' KINGS of SKODA XANTHI have came in for us . So i'm going in blind on this one , against the rules i know , but what the hell !! It's about winding up time an we're well in profit for the season STAKE 20PTS ON XANTHI @ 1.5.
I missted todays pick :wall :wall :wall But I'm happy that the loosing trend is broken :clap :clap :clap

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Don't know how many of you noticed that last week in FRANCE DIV 1 ALL 10 games ended UNDER. That league now stands at 59% UNDER , so we'll stick our 30pts on RENNES v TOULOUSE 1-0,1-0,1-1,1-1 and 4-1. RENNES have had 6 out of the last 6 homes end UNDER. TOULOUSE have had 4 out of the last 6 end UNDER. STAKE 30PTS @ 1.57

Don't know how many of you noticed that last week in FRANCE DIV 1 ALL 10 games ended UNDER. That league now stands at 59% UNDER , so we'll stick our 30pts on RENNES v TOULOUSE 1-0,1-0,1-1,1-1 and 4-1. RENNES have had 6 out of the last 6 homes end UNDER. TOULOUSE have had 4 out of the last 6 end UNDER. STAKE 30PTS @ 1.57
Indeed. And one interesting thing is that 6 of all the 10 games finished 0-0. Can getting close to the end of the season be a reason for this, simply because the teams play tight and can't afford to lose? btw keep up the good work jtw1 :ok

Indeed. And one interesting thing is that 6 of all the 10 games finished 0-0. Can getting close to the end of the season be a reason for this, simply because the teams play tight and can't afford to lose?
Meatman, who posts in the France Ligue 1 and 2, says it's the opposite...that at the end of the year with many teams with nothing to play for, many more goals are scored because there's no reason for defensive tactics...and check out Ligue 2 results today...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Good evening all , sorry to say tonights game ended 2-3 :@ I now beleive that with only a handful of games left in all the leagues that we follow , we have reached the same point that caused us problems at the START of the season . I know from past experience that this is not a good time to keep trying to get results and have decided to end this season on a high. Last season i quit the thread on the 7th May when the BANK stood at 205.96pts [see page 8] , this represented a drop from 285.96 only 4 weeks previously [9th April , see page 7] This season we've dropped from 555.18pts [31st March , page 25 ] to a final 475.18pts [today] To me ,and others, this change in results pattern at the season's end is a regular occurence and affects PROFIT. The trick i've not found yet is the correct time to STOP !! STARTING BANK = 100PTS CURRENT + FINAL BANK = 475.18PTS PROFIT 2007 = 375.18PTS PROFIT 2006 = 205.96PTS. Now just because i've decided to stop for the season doesn't mean to say that anyone who has contributed or would like to contribute cannot carry it on and post their opinion's / selections as they like. Feel free to post anything relating to UNDER 2.5 Goals betting here , just keep it relevant and civil . I'LL BE WATCHING :loon Be back full time around SEP !!

Good evening all , sorry to say tonights game ended 2-3 :@ I now beleive that with only a handful of games left in all the leagues that we follow , we have reached the same point that caused us problems at the START of the season . I know from past experience that this is not a good time to keep trying to get results and have decided to end this season on a high. Last season i quit the thread on the 7th May when the BANK stood at 205.96pts [see page 8] , this represented a drop from 285.96 only 4 weeks previously [9th April , see page 7] This season we've dropped from 555.18pts [31st March , page 25 ] to a final 475.18pts [today] To me ,and others, this change in results pattern at the season's end is a regular occurence and affects PROFIT. The trick i've not found yet is the correct time to STOP !! STARTING BANK = 100PTS CURRENT + FINAL BANK = 475.18PTS PROFIT 2007 = 375.18PTS PROFIT 2006 = 205.96PTS. Now just because i've decided to stop for the season doesn't mean to say that anyone who has contributed or would like to contribute cannot carry it on and post their opinion's / selections as they like. Feel free to post anything relating to UNDER 2.5 Goals betting here , just keep it relevant and civil . I'LL BE WATCHING :loon Be back full time around SEP !!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap JTW1 this is an excelent result and I will follow your system next season:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results .... well done John and congrats on the fine stats. I've been following in the background lately but nevertheless a strong and convinced fan of your unders.Will look forward with interest on your return to action. Take a well deserved rest and sit back! :clap

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results many congrats JT on a superb thread, you results have been nothing short of amazing, which leads me to ask you have you ever tried or thought of applying the same system rules to the OVERS market?.......if you have tried it do the results compare favourably?