** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Sunday - PAOK v XANTHI has finished Under in 11/12 corresponding fixtures PAOK have had 5/6 homes end Under XANTHI have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 29pts @ 1.5
0-1 :loon returns 43.50pts Monday - KERKYRA v ARIS has ended Under in 3/4 corresponding fixtures KERKYRA have had 6/6 homes end Under ARIS have had 3/6 aways end Under Stake 43.50pts @ 1.44

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results You've inspired me to re-start this mate !! There was some funny results in Greece last season , no doubt due to the economic turmoil , but one thing stayed the same and thats the % of UNDERS in the Super League - 59% So they kick-off today and we have those old favs XANTHI away to PAOK in a fixture that has ended UNDER in no less than 11 from the past 12 corresponding fixtures . Stake 20pts on UNDER 2.5 PAOK v XANTHI @ 1.61 with Stan James

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

You've inspired me to re-start this mate !! There was some funny results in Greece last season , no doubt due to the economic turmoil , but one thing stayed the same and thats the % of UNDERS in the Super League - 59% So they kick-off today and we have those old favs XANTHI away to PAOK in a fixture that has ended UNDER in no less than 11 from the past 12 corresponding fixtures . Stake 20pts on UNDER 2.5 PAOK v XANTHI @ 1.61 with Stan James
All was going so well up until the 66th when , at 1-0 , XANTHI were reduced to 10 men and conceded another 2 goals for a final score of 3-0 ....:\ There was goals galore in the other 2 Greek games yesterday so i'll give that league a miss today but over in PREU the UNDERS are sitting at a pleasant 58% and CIENCIANO v CAJAMARCA looks promising . Thy have only had 1 recent h2h and that ended 1-1 but so far in the league CIENCIANO have played 14 homes with only 14 goals scored and 9 conceded with 12 of those games finishing UNDER. CAJAMARCA have played 14 aways and have netted only 11 times and conceded 11 times , again 12 of 14 have finished UNDER . Stake 20pts on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.57 from either PP or Stanjames [TABLE=class: soccer] [TR=class: tr-first] [TD=class: cell_ab team-home] [/TD] [TD=class: cell_sa score][/TD] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results The main criteria was for leagues to have an UNDER's record of 60%+ and tbh the usual suspect's eg the French 2nd Div were banging in the goals ..coupled with the financial turmoil over in Greece and how that affected certain side's ie PANATHINAIKOS i decided to lay off it last season . After a couple of failed attempts , i have followed my own advice and waited until the leagues have settled down before trying again. So with SERBIA on a mere 66% and Greece on the 60% mark , let's see what's on offer .... in 2 hours RADNICKI NIS take on FK VOZDOVAC in the Serbian Super Liga. RADNICKI have had 6/6 home league games finish UNDER 2.5 goals while FK have had 4 from 6 aways end UNDER [one of those OVER's occured when FK were reduced to 10 men after 23 mins] Stake 20pts @ 1.57 with PaddyPower