UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

SUNDAY ------ It gives me great pleasure to select the UNDER-EST of UNDERS yes it's XANTHI v PANIONIOS not a very good h2h with scores of 3-1,3-1,0-1,0-0,3-0 and 1-0 but !!! XANTHI have had NO OVERS in 12 home games PANIONIOS have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.53 [ can't beleive their offering such good odds on XANTHI when you look at their record !!] Watch it all go down now icon_rolleyes.gif
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap You made me some money today :) :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 1-1 icon_biggrin.gif Good old XANTHI thumbs.gif RETURNS = 30.60PTS Many thanks guys , great to read good feedback from relatively new posters and hope we can keep this good run going !! I think it's 9 not out so far :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results great work JT..........been keeping a close eye on this thread for some time now.and today i took the plunge.........with your excellent trends thread on the at the races forum you really are the man! ..........:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Off to sunny SPAIN today and the SEGUNDA match between MALAGA v XEREX , only played one game between each other in recent seasons and that was the reverse fixture which ended 1-0 MALAGA have had 4 out of the last 6 homes end UNDER. HOWEVER heres the part that catches the eye XEREX have had 6 out of the last 6 aways end UNDER ; but they have had 13 out of ALL 14 aways this season finished UNDER 2.5 Unfortunately not great odds available , only 1.45 the best i could find , BETFAIR may be slightly better . STAKE 30.60PTS @ 1.45

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results :welcome indeed enfisk , and great to see so many fairly newish PL'erS taking an interest in the thread. Remember ,if any of you have a theory / system you fancy then the SYSTEMS/ STRATEGY is the place to try it out

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

The dates seem OK to me silly & black. I can see Today for today's post, Yesterday for yesterday's posts and then the correct dates on all posts as you go back in time after that. :unsure Very good thread here btw JTW1.:clap
DeepBlueDevil I see what you mean now. I was looking for an actual date as, say, opposed to the words 'yesterday' and/or 'today'.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results As you may have gathered ,nothing fitted the bill for Friday . SATURDAY see's us going to SERIE B [Greek games for the next 2 weeks have been postponed due to the death of a fan at a Volleyball match icon_frown.gif ] NAPOLI v BARI is the choice and although the current form isn't great [uNDERS wise] it's the previous matches that catch the eye with scores in this fixture of - 1-0,2-2,1-1,1-0,1-1 and 0-0 in fact the H/A games have seen only 12/13 [the 2-2 game ] end OVER 2.5 goals. NAPOLI have had 4 out of the last 6 end UNDER BARI have had 3 out of the last 6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 42PTS on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.6 STAKE 2.37 on 2-1 home win @ 9.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Thanks for the post Jtw1. However as I'm a relatively newbie to your post, I believe your selection belongs to the Italian League. By the same token when I read the details of your system at the beginning, were the games and hence selections not supposed to come from the France 1 & 2, Portugal 1 and Greece 1 leagues? :)