** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ...hard luck John, I suppose there had to be a loser sometime. The odd thing was that I very nearly took safety cover to back the 1-2 and 2-1 scorelines as I felt a little uneasy about this match somehow, but would have meant another 4 points on Betfair.I was clapping my hands when I placed the bet as I got 1.72, however no last laugh!;)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results TUESDAY -------- PESCARA v PIACENZA has ended 0-0,1-0,1-2,1-0 in previous meetings. PESCARA have had 6/8 homes end UNDER. [8/16 H/A] PIACENZA have had 7/8 aways end UNDER. [12/16 H/A] STAKE 20PTS @ 1.5. note - Pescara have conceded 11 in their last 3 league games , lets hope they have sorted the defence out !!! BANK after this bet = 405.63pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results .... I'm afraid Napoli does not qualify Xan under John's criteria set out earlier in the thread.There is no current head to head form from 2001 onwards, so is a non qualifier.Also Northampton in Coca-Cola Div 1 do not qualify either due to the percentage of unders as a whole for that division.;)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Spot on MERLIN :ok , The selections i pick are all governed by the 3 rules i posted earlier . Although i don't have a problem with anyone highlighting a selection of their choice here. PESCARA 0-2 :ok RETURNS = 30PTS. [correction - bank after this bet is 385.63 pts ]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Northampton is ok. But Napoli 3-1 makes me :( . My choice is to bet more on next under with Napoli. P.S. looks like your system can bring stable profit and that is the main thing in this thread and even in all betting:ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Great work jtw1 and merlin, you are running a great system. It never ceases to amaze me that people will try to hijack other threads. Why post personal selections when the thread is so well in profit after months of work? And what leaves me absolutely amazed is that someone comes here saying that their selections are better than jtw's (and they then loose, lol)? Learn from other members of the forum, and above all be humble enough to say Thank you to people like jtw1 and merlin who take the time to post their selections and reasoning on a system that works... Good Luck Pinho

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I understood forum is a place for exchange opinions and I wrote some of my thoughts. And today I see some people are very upset because my and Xan's posts. He told us we are "hijackers of other threads". Sorry, if it is right I will only read and play without writing (like Cadiz today).

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ..... there is a big difference when someone hijacks another persons thread, and I see nothing wrong in continuing to moot your thoughts on what you think may or may not happen.I am sure that Jtw will be more than happy to have punters come here with constructive input.I have not always been here myself, and I hope that I have not appeared to be too dominant in the thread, I have always endeavoured to support John in his efforts, and I hope that I have succeeded in doing this.So in the same way I would have thought that your input would be most welcome.Carry on regardless Yomica.:ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Good evening all :D Firstly i'd like to clear up a few things up about the thread. pinofap - Thanks for warning others against hijacking the thread , although in this case i beleive it was a genuine attemt by Yomica to highlight what he considered to be a genuine UNDERS bet and gave his reason for that. If others want to highlight a selection and give THEIR reasons for it , or even if i've missed out one using the criteria set out then thats fine by me. Yomica - Don't take offence at pino's post mate ,it was done in good faith and i'm grateful that people are watching out for the thread.Please continue to highlight any selections you think worthy. What i DEFINATELY don't want here is the kind of harrasment/pleading of posters for a selection when there isn't one to give.If i have something to post then i'll post it . A perfect example of this is the kind of nonsense that appeared at the tail end of ONEDUNME'S 'perfect system' where people came on and virtually demanded a selection. Have a look at the last 5-6 pages of it on the archive thread and see what i mean. Now to better things ;) we've had a good look at the weekends fixtures and heres one for SATURDAY. ASTON VILLA v MAN UTD - 0-0,0-2,1-1,0-1,0-1,1-1,0-1,0-2,0-1,0-2. VILLA have had 7/9 homes end UNDER MAN UTD have only had 3/9 aways end UNDER. OK , at first glance the UNDERS for MAN U are pretty off-putting but let me explain. 10 unders out of 10 in previous meetings between two sides are VERY impressive in any circumstances. VILLA ,being the home side, have a respectable record and it's the home side i like to concentrate on. Heres an interesting stat - MAN UTD have played 9 aways and out of those only 2 have been against opposition that are currently HIGHER in the league than VILLA , they were BOLTON[5th]4-0 and READING[8th]1-1 The other 7 were WIGAN[11th],SHEFF UTD[14th],BLACKBURN[16th],M'BORO[17th],WESTHAM[18th],CHARLTON[19th] and WATFORD[20th] However in saying all that VILLA are in the same position having played most of their home games against sides lower than them in the league :\ But it's the historical record that is the most persuasive. STAKE 29PTS @ 1.72 on UNDER 2.5 GOALS STAKE 1PT @ 14.0 on 0-3 [Just in case!!]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Great work jtw1 and merlin, you are running a great system. It never ceases to amaze me that people will try to hijack other threads. Why post personal selections when the thread is so well in profit after months of work? And what leaves me absolutely amazed is that someone comes here saying that their selections are better than jtw's (and they then loose, lol)? Learn from other members of the forum, and above all be humble enough to say Thank you to people like jtw1 and merlin who take the time to post their selections and reasoning on a system that works... Good Luck Pinho
MAke your own thread and amaze in it:dude