UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results FRIDAY - FRENCH DIV 2 --------------------- GUEUGNON v AMIENS has a record of 0-1,1-0,2-0, 2-1,1-1,0-1,1-1 and 0-0. icon_biggrin.gif 13 out of 15 home/away fixtures have ended UNDER. icon_biggrin.gif GUEGNON have played 4 league games and had 3 end UNDER icon_biggrin.gif AMIENS have had only 1 UNDER from 4 league games icon_frown.gif A bit of a worry about AMIENS goal tally but the rest fits nicely icon_rolleyes.gif ODDS - 1.6 with Sporting Odds. Personally have 24.48 pts going onto this one from the last 2 wins .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results The French 2nd Div is not living up to expectations so far this season , with only 48% of games ending UNDER. As far as this thread is concerned ,it will no longer be considered until things improve. The cash incentive sceme looks like it's working icon_frown.gif

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY ------ BORDEAUX v LYON has finished 0-0,1-0,1-3,1-1,0-1,0-1 1-1,0-0 and 1-1 in previous seasons. BORDEAUX conceded only 25 goals all last season and have not let any in in their first 2 games. ODDS - 1.57 Currently running with a 60% UNDERS strike rate [and thats before tonights 6 from 8 games ending UNDER] The FRENCH 1st Div is still looking good for UNDERS.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results LYON 2-1 :sad LYON'S 2nd was a yard offside !! Thankfully left out the FRENCH 2nd Div tonight as the pick would have been GUINGAMP [won 6-1 !!] SAT --- NICE v LYON has ended 1-0,0-1,-,-,0-1,0-1,0-1 and 1-1. All 3 of NICE'S league games have been UNDER 2.5 goals. LYON have had 1 UNDER from 3 [see above icon_mad.gif] ODDS - 1.61 If that one comes in then have a bet on SOCHAUX v P.S.G Previous record - 1-0,-,0-2,0-0,0-1,1-2 and 0-1. Both teams have had 2 UNDERS from 3 games. ODDS - 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 5 goals scored in both games !!!!!!!!!:puke Now some of you may be disappointed and others quite releived that i have decided to temporalily suspend this system until around Mid-September as there have been some costly results affecting us. Last night in the FRENCH 1st DIV there were 5 games and they ended with 5,3,4,5 and 3 goals scored in them !! Not good for a UNDER 2.5 goals thread , especially in this league. So i'm going to give things a bit of time to settle down and allow the Portugese , Greeks and others to start off their leagues. I WILL be starting up as i said around 22nd/23rd of September when we can hopefully start wining again. Sorry to let down any regular followers but i'd rather do this than be responsible for people losing any more hard-earned on my account ,hope you all understand . thumb.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hello all , we're back and ready to make some cash. Now as some of you may have noticed the 2 main leagues that were so profitable last season , namely the FRENCH 1st + 2nd Divisions , have suddenly become an OVERS backers paradise !! especially the 1st where currently only 47% of all games ended this season , whereas last season it was at least 60% !!. This is due ,i believe , to an incentive scheme started by the Fench F.A where teams are rewarded if they win by a certain amount of goals. So for this week i'll be looking at the GREEK 1ST [ 63%] , RUSSIAN [57%] CZECH [64%], ENGLISH CHAMP[57%] and ENGLISH PREM [60%] Back with the selections tomorrow.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers osfp and heres Saturday's pick WOLVES v STOKE Previous results = 2-0,1-1,0-0,1-1,0-0. WOLVES have had 3 homes out of 4 homes end UNDER this season and have had 7 /8 H/A matches end UNDER. STOKE have had 2 out of 4 aways end UNDER. [ 6/8 H/A matches]. ODDS - 1.61 STAKE 20pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 2-0 :clap GREEK 1st DIV ------------- XANTHI v ARIS Previous results in this fixture - 1-0,1-0,0-2,1-0,3-1. XANTHI have played 4 games so far with their only home game ending 0-0 and 2 of their aways ending UNDER . ARIS have also played 4 games with ALL ending UNDER 2.5 goals [2 homes + 2 aways] ODDS - 1.6 STAKE 32.20 PTS

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Well being Greek i can tell you that you made a good choice with the Greek League :ok however i am a bit worried about the english leagues which are a bit unpredictable concerning over/under :eyes go get them! :rollin

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Normally i would aviod the top 2 ENGLISH leagues my self mate but there does seem to be a trend forming , especially in the Premiership of games ending UNDER 2.5 goals , so we'll keep an eye on it and consider the games on offer . HOWEVER , SERIE B have only played 4 league games but ,so far , seem to be following previous seasons trends and have had 57% of those games end UNDER 2.5 goals. So we're off there on SATURDAY for PESCARA v VERONA. This fixture has ended 1-1,1-1,2-1,1-1 and 1-0. PESCARA have had 2 out of 2 homes end UNDER. VERONA have had 2 aways from 2 end UNDER. STAKE 51.54pts @ 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

0-0 beer.gif Returns = 80.92pts BANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STARTING BANK = 100 pts CURRENT BANK = 160.92 pts. Start again with MARITIMO v AMADORO in the Portugese 1st Div [63% UNDERS after 4 games] Previous results = 2-0,2-1,1-1,2-2,2-0,1-0,1-0. Maybe one too many OVERS in the previous results but as MARITIMO have had 2/2 homes end UNDER and AMADORO have had 2/2 aways end UNDER in the league so far this season I'll give them the benefit of the doubt STAKE 20PTS @ 1.6

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results STAKE 30.60 PTS on ASTON VILLA v SPURSending UNDER 2.5 goals. Previous results = 1-1,2-0,1-1,0-1,1-0,1-0,1-1. VILLA have had 2 out of 3 homes end UNDER. [6/7 h/a] SPURS have had 2 out of 3 aways end UNDER. [5/7 h/a] ODDS - 1.61

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 1-1 f-t :cow returns = 49.27pts I have seen odds for 3 or over , vodafone , but you'd have to check out which ones yourself . Try BetRescue.com , pick a game , select OVER/UNDER and see who gives the odds.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Unfortunatly nothing meets the criteria today. Top 4 leagues for UNDERS ------------------------ 1- SERIE B = 66% 2- ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP = 62% 3- CZECH GAMBRINUS = 61% 4- GREEK 1st DIV = 60% While the FRENCH 1st Div is still under 50% , the 2nd seems to be settling down and is up to 55% UNDERS and so might be worth looking at again in the coming weeks.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results hi there sorry if this aint the right place to post this but i couldnt find a thread to suit. i would like some advice on laying off an accumulator i placed yesterday (3 results came up yesterday and im waiting on hearts game today) if theres anyone out there who could offer some advice i would very much appeciate it. cheers

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi bignedkelly: You would have been better to have started a new thread :ok The simple answer to your question is to lay Hearts (I presume you have backed them in your accumulator) so as to guarantee a profit no matter what the result. Good luck.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results It's good to see someone having a crack at the over/under markets. Since September, I've been concentrating my efforts on the unders, but generally opposing them rather than backing them, with some success. :lol You concentrate on games that have a history of low scores between the teams. Do you factor in the bookies prices as well before making a selection? The problem I've found is that a lot of the time, the under prices are quite low, which I think reflects that there are generally more under games than over, but, it also means there are games which seem to be mispriced.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results To be honest SQUELCH i concentrate on finding the right game then look at the odds , which i expect to be around 1.5 - 1.8. The only time i did avoid a game because of the poor odds on offer was last season when the French Divs were running at 65-66% UNDERS and odds of 1.4 - 1.45 started being offered. Thats why i concentrate on leagues that are currently around 60% mark on UNDERS. So personally i would avoid anything under 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results In the PORTUGESE 1st Div on Friday night we have BELENENSES v FERREIRA which has finished 0-0,1-2,1-0,0-2,2-0. in previous seasons. BELENENSES have had 3 out of 3 homes end UNDER this season [4 out of 5 h/a] FERREIRA have had 2 out of 3 aways end UNDER [4/6 h/a] STAKE 46.27PTS on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.5 STAKE 3 PTS on 2-1 home win @ 9.0

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results BELENENSES 2-0 :cow RETURNS = 69.41PTS BANK IT !!!!!!!! STARTING BANK = 100 PTS CURRENT BANK = 210.36PTS. BANK DOUBLED :nana [ for the moment anyway :loon ] SATURDAY ---------- SERIE B has the best percentage of UNDERS at 66% so we'll take BARI v TREVISO to end UNDER 2.5 goals . Previous results = 1-1,0-0,0-2,1-1. Results when BARI play at home. Only 4 meetings h/a between the two . BARI have had 3/3 homes end UNDER [6/7 h/a] TREVISO have ahd 1/3 aways end UNDER [5/7 h/a] Not perfect i admit but at 66% UNDERS in the league ,it gets the vote :dude

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Now this doesn't happen too often but for SUNDAY theres 3 matches came up that fit the criteria. C.BUDEJOVIC v PRIBRAM in the CZECH GAMBINUS league has a history of - 0-0,1-1,0-0,0-0. BUDEJOVIC have had 4/5 homes end UNDER [5/10 h/a] PRIBRAM have had 3/4 aways end UNDER [ 7/10 H/A] SETUBAL v U.LEIRIA has a history of 1-0,0-0,1-1,0-0,1-1,2-0 SETUBAL have had 3/3 homes end UNDER [5/6 H/A] U.LEIRIA have had 2/3 aways end UNDER [3/6 h/a] S.LISBON v PORTO has an amazing record in this fixture of 0-1,2-0,1-1,2-0,0-1,1-0,0-1,1-1,2-0,0-1. S.LISBON have had 2/3 homes end UNDER [5/6 H/A] PORTO have had 1/3 aways end UNDER [1/6 H/A] A slight concern about PORTO'S away record but as this is counter-balanced by the fact that 10 out of 10 meetings in this fixture have finished UNDER makes the game worth a bet. So the bet is 28.80pts treble. C.BUDEJOVIC @ 1.65 SETUBAL @ 1.55 SP.LISBON @ 1.55 Odds with SPORTING ODDS AND THE BEST OF DAMNED LUCK TO YOU ALL beer.gif