** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

France div 2 tonight and we'll take REIMS v GRENOBLEto end UNDER . They have faced each other 5 times ,H/A , in the past few years and 4 of those have ended UNDER 2.5 and the 2 corresponding fixtures have been 0-1 + 1-1. REIMS have finished 8 out of 10 home matches UNDER 2.5 , scoring 8 goals in those 10. GRENOBLE have had 6 of their 10 aways end UNDER , with 7 goals scored. 20 pts @ 1.56 with betfair. This is a system i have been running on another forum and has proved profitable so far this season , ask MR INTENSITY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results REIMS game suspended in the 2nd half , at 0-0 :cry Don't know what happened so here one for FRANCE Div 1 - Stake 20pts tomorrow on NICE v TOULOUSE ending UNDER 2.5 The last 7 meetings , both home and away have finished UNDER. At home ,NICE have had 9 out of 10 end UNDER 2.5 , scoring only 7 in those games TOULOUSE have had 7 out of 10 away games end UNDER , netting 8 times . Lets hope this one at least goes the whole 90 mins icon_rolleyes.gif

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Thanks for the info davidc :ok , money back on that one ; will keep the eyes peeled for the re-arranged game. Tonight - 2-1 for NICE , a late goal for TOULOUSE spoiled it :( Any way here's the basic's of the system. Identify games which have ,in previous fixtures preferrably , returned UNDER 2.5 scorelines. They will be backed up by league results , home/away and goals scored. The main leagues to be considered are FRANCE 1+2 ,PORTUGAL 1 and GREECE 1 . All these leagues have at least 62% of their games finish UNDER 2.5 with France div 1 out in front with 71%. Odds are in the region of 1.5 to 1.7 and progressive staking is used until 100 pts has been reached. Insurance SHOULD be taken on the 2-1 home win , unfortunatly i have been ignoring this criteria and paid the price tonight. This system was inspired by one that DANNY CASH ran quite successfully using OVER 2.5 . The current profit on the forum where i have been running it is - +491.07 PTS STARTING BANK = 100PTS CURRENT BANK = 80PTS after tonights game.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results PANIONIOS v AIGALEO in the Greek 1st Div tomorrow looks good for an UNDER 2.5 bet. The last 8 H/A games have all been UNDER. The corresponding fixture has finished 0-0,1-0,2-0,0-0. PANIONIOS have had 6 out of 7 home league games finish UNDER , scoring 8 goals in those 7 games. AIGALEO have had 6 out of 7 away games end UNDER 2.5 with only 4 goals netted. STAKE 18 pts on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.65 with GAMEBOOKERS. STAKE 2pts on 2-1 home win at 8.5 -G'BOOKERS

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY - Lets go to PORTUGAL and have a bet on UNDER 2.5 goals in the AMADORA v V.GUIMARES. The previous results in this fixture in recent years are 2-0,0-1,1-1,2-2,0-2,0-1. At home AMADORA have had 5 out of 8 games end UNDER and have scored 7 goals. Their last 10 out of 12 h/a games have ended UNDER. GUIMARES away from home have also finished 5 out of 8 matches UNDER 2.5, netting 6 times. Their last 10 out of 12 h/a games have also ended UNDER. STAKE 27.70pts @ 1.55 STAKE 2pts on 2-1 home win @ 8.5 Both GAMEBOOKERS

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results TUESDAY ------- In French Div 2 , GUEUGNON v CRETAIL has finished 1-0,2-0,0-0,2-2,1-1 and 1-0 in the corresponding fixture over the last few seasons. GUEUGNON at home have played 9 and have had 6 UNDERS from them , scoring 13 goals. CRETAIL have an impressive record of 8 UNDERS from 9 away games this season , with only 5 goals scored in those 9. Stake 40 pts on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.45 with G'Bookers. Also have 2.93 pts on the 2-1 home win @ 8.0.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 0-0 F-T, Unlucky MEATMAN.

blank.gif
icon_biggrin.gif Returns = 58pts FRANCE DIV 1 on WEDS ,sees BORDEAUX v AUXERRE who have ,in this corresponding fixture had scores of -0-1,0-0,3-2,1-0,1-0,1-0,1-1,0-1,2-0,and 0-0. In fact in 21 matches both Home+Away , there have only been 5 of those finish above 2.5 goals. BORDEAUX have a perfect 9 out of 9 UNDERS at home sofar this season, netting 8 goals. AUXERRE have had 7 out of 10 aways end UNDER 2.5 and have scored 8 goals in those 10 games. STAKE 56pts @ 1.5 with sporting odds Stake 2pts on 2-1 home win @ 9.5 , again sporting odds. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN EARLY K-O AT 17.15 GMT

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 1-0 f-t icon_biggrin.gif RETURNS = 84pts Now i think we'll bottle it and bank this lot icon_rolleyes.gif There are a couple of games in FRANCE that k-o in 20 mins and look like good bets for UNDERS , but they are both 1.4 and thats a bit short even for me at this stage of the bet. Starting bank = 100pts Current Bank = 144pts If anyone is interested the games i looked at were - AJJACIO v NANTES SOCHAUX v NICE Watch them come in!!!!

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results And come in those two did - 1-1 + 0-2 ah well :lol In FRANCE DIV 2 tomorrow the REIMS v CHATEAUROUX gets the nod for UNDER 2.5 goals. The last 5 games [h+a] between the 2 have seen scores of 3-1,0-1,1-1,1-1,1-0. REIMS at home have played 10 games and 8 of them have finished UNDER , with 8 goals scored. CHATEAUROUX , away from home have had 5 out of 10 end UNDER netting 11 times. STAKE 18 pts with gamebookers on the UNDERS @ 1.55. STAKE 2pts on the home win 2-1 @ 8.0.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 3-0 f-t icon_frown.gif If it's going to fail then just as well to be at the first hurdle icon_rolleyes.gif However , let's try to get quickly back on track in the GREEK DIV 1 tomorrow with IRAKLIS v AKRATITOS match . The h2h alone are not too great , 4 out of 7 h/a ending in UNDER.But the individual HOME + AWAY stats for either side are quite convincing. IRAKLIS at home have a 5 UNDERS out of 7 games with 9 goals scored. AKRATITOS away from home have had 7 out of 8 UNDERS and have only netted ONCE in those games . GAMEBOOKERS offer 1.7 for UNDER 2.5 , Stake 18pts Stake 2pts on 3-0 home win , due to AKRATITOS'S inabilty to score goals away from home - 10.0 with G'Bookers. K-OFF = 15.45 GMT

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 1-0 icon_biggrin.gif RETURNS = 30.60pts STRASBOURG v METZ ,FRANCE DIV 1, k-o 19.00 gmt , looks good for todays 2nd bet. The past 14 H+A fixtures have produced no fewer than 13 UNDERS. The home fixture has seen 6 out of 7 games end UNDER. STRASBOURG have had 8 out of 11 home league fixtures this season end UNDER 2.5 , and have only netted 4 goals in those 11 games. METZ are only slightly better than that in that they have had 7 out of 11 aways end UNDER and have scored one more goal in them [5]. STAKE 29 PTS on UNDERS @ 1.5 - bet365 STAKE 1.6PTS on 2-1 home win @ 8.5 - 365 CHEERS MEATMAN

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 2-1 f-t icon_frown.gif Metz got one in the 87th min icon_mad.gif Hope you took the insurance out ? The annoying thing about it is there was 7 games in French Div 1 tonight and i managed to flag up 1 of the 2 that finished OVER 2.5 wall.gif. RETURNS = 13.6.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results this happened to me as well - I often used to bet under using past results in Ligue 1. But for some reason I always used to pick out the overs. forget about this result mate - I mean I actually put you onto it and wasnt really your selection. sorry about that ****ing Herve Tum late goal :@ :@

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Don't worry mate , all you done was point out what looked like a good bet , i also checked out the rest of the French games tonight and it definatly looked like the one to be on ! Still got something to bet with ; we'll be back tomorrow ;)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results All out on this one , ST ETIENNE v TOULOUSE , K-O 17:00 GMT. This has ended in UNDER for 9 out of 10 h/a games , albeit spread out over 10 years. ST ETIENNE have had 11 home games with 8 of them finishing UNDER 2.5 and 13 goals scored. TOULOUSE have had 11 aways and 7 of them have been UNDER. 9 goals scored in those 11. STAKE13.6pts @ 1.55 with bet 365.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Thats the 2nd abandonment we've had icon_mad.gif Never mind , take a look at SETUBAL v BOAVISTAin Portugese Div 1 on Mon evening. There have been UNDERS in 8 out of the last 10 meetings ,H + A , between the two. SETUBAL have had an immaculate 8 out of 8 home league games end UNDER , with 6 goals scored. BOAVISTA are nearly as good [ UNDERS wise] away from home , they have had 7 out of 8 aways finish UNDER 2.5, with 6 goals scored. STAKE 13.60pts @ 1.6 with BETFAIR.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Damn just came on here and discovered i hadn't posted last nights game PANAFIEL v BRAGA :\ which finished 0-0 . GUEUGNON v REIMS, altough not ideal in previous fixtures with 3 out of 5 meetings h+a have ended UNDER it's their previous league form that takes the eye. GUEUGNON at home so far have had 7 out of 10 finish UNDER with 13 goals scored , but they have not scored in the last 3 league games. REIMS have had 8 out of 10 aways finish UNDER with 9 goals in those 10. STAKE 20 PTS on UNDERS @ 1.5 - G'BOOKERS STAKE 1.76 PTS on 2-1 home win @ 8.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Stake 28 pts on NICE v PSG to end UNDER. Again not a great h2h record , with 3 out of 5 matches at NICE ending UNDER but good enough to qualify for selection. NICE have had 9 out of 11 home games end UNDER with 9 goals scored PSG have had 9 out of 10 aways finish UNDER ,only netting 5 times. ODDS - 1.5 with bet 365 Stake 2pts on 2-1 home win @ 10.0