UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results UNBELIVEABLE :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Thankfully the insurance came in so we've got 19 pts to invest in - ALBACETE v ELCHE ,our first venture this season into the Spanish Segunda where the UNDERS are running at 60%. 2-0 , 1-1 , 2-0 , 0-2 , 1-1 , 1-2 has been the outcome over past seasons. ALBACETE have had 4 / 6 UNDERS at home recently ELCHE have had 5 / 6 away from home. STAKE 19PTS @ 1.6.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 0-0...nice! I thought about tailing this pick and didn't, because I looked at the two teams' last eight home and away games and found that they usually got to two goals, if not more (the line at my book was U 2). So I guess what I'm wondering is, how in the world did you make this call? It obviously wasn't based on Albacete's last eight at home or Elche's last eight away...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ALBACETE 0-0 icon_biggrin.gif RETURNS = 30.40PTS Sticking with the Spanish Segunda on Sunday - ALMERIA v MURCIA 1-1,1-0,2-0. ALMERIA have had 4/6 homes end UNDER MURCIA have had 6/6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 30.40PTS @ 1.5 Cheers CARL , the PREM has slipped to less than 60% UNDERS in the last couple of months but some more weekends like this one and i could well be consideing them again ;) allthethings - Something i really should have stated earlier but after XMAS i usually only look back upon the previous 6 HOME/AWAY results unless there is a really great run of UNDERS involved.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results First time I'm little bit worried about your choice. Almeria at home is 1 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 4 - 2 - 4 - 2 - 1, and Real Murcia away 5 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 6 x 2: Too many goals for me. But, if it's your choice I must notice that because your excellent results. Maybe even I bet this. Good luck to all!

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

UNBELIVEABLE :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall Thankfully the insurance came in so we've got 19 pts to invest in - ALBACETE v ELCHE ,our first venture this season into the Spanish Segunda where the UNDERS are running at 60%. 2-0 , 1-1 , 2-0 , 0-2 , 1-1 , 1-2 has been the outcome over past seasons. ALBACETE have had 4 / 6 UNDERS at home recently ELCHE have had 5 / 6 away from home. STAKE 19PTS @ 1.6.
:clap jtw1 - used your tip here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=708721&posted=1#post708721

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I tailed your pick this morning although at my book the line was only Under 2...since I don't have the option of 2.5 in many of these cases I'm wondering what happens to the system's performance if you make a lot of 1-1 or 2-0 games from wins to no-bets? Thanks. Game is currently 1-1 LOL.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I think i've upset somebody upstairs :( , how else can you explain picking the only game in 2 separate leagues to finish OVER 2.5 goals and BOTH involving 90th+ minute goals. :puke I'm going to lie down now and rest :cry

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results FRIDAY and it's the FRENCH 2ND DIV again GUEUGNON v GUINGAMP 2-2,0-0,1-1,0-0,1-0 in previous meetings GUEUGNON have had 4/6 homes end UNDER GUINGAMP have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.5 [no more 90 min goals please :hope]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I was just reading in the Western Euro section about a new striker that Guingamp have added recently who may give them more striking power than the stats have showed. Too busy to go back and find exactly which thread...but thought I'd mention it. Good luck tomorrow!

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 2-0 F-T :clap RETURNS = 30PTS SERIE B on SATURDAY and it's - napoli V piacenza - 0-0,1-1,1-2,1-1. NAPOLI have had 5/6 homes end UNDER PIACENZA have had 4/6aways end UNDER STAKE 30PTS @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I've just spent the last hour with a cup of tea reading through the whole thread. Very good system and your discipline is what makes it successful. I've been playing unders with level stakes but I like the look of your progressive staking plan. Just a quick question do you play overs using the same system with a higher goals criteria. Keep up the good work will watch with interest :clap

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Chers ROGUE TRADER :ok , as a matter of i haven't played the OVERS market but i'm certain that using the same criteria [albeit with leagues where the % of Overs is 60%+] it could prove successful in leagues such as the DUTCH 1ST/2ND etc. Level stakes is the correct way to go i suppose but i personally find it a bit boring and find the progressive staking much more rewarding and exciting as long as the discipline stays intact and greed doesn't rear it's ugly head :hope :lol

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Under 2,5 for the weekend GENOA VS MODENA last 6 games under 2,5 goals.

2006-09-19

Modena

-

Genoa

-

2006-08-27

Genoa

-

Modena

-

(Coppa Italia)

2005-01-21

Genoa

-

Modena

-

2004-09-13

Modena

-

Genoa

-

2002-05-12

Genoa

-

Modena

-

2001-12-10

Modena

-

Genoa

-

2006-09-23

PSG

-

Nancy

-

2006-03-11

Nancy

-

PSG

-

2005-10-22

PSG

-

Nancy

-

2000-02-26

PSG

-

Nancy

-

1999-10-16

Nancy

-

PSG

-

And: NANCY vs PSG : Last 5 games under 2,5 goals.

JTW1 what are your tought about this? ROUGE TRADER: Look at det Stoke vs Luton match: Last 16 games! between stoke -luton have OVER 2,5 goals!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!! With no thanks to AOL , who cut my broadband connection by mistake and took 2 weeks to get me re-connected . Have missed anything for tonight but will be back later to resume where we left off

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Good to be back and there has certainly been a change in some of the leagues where the UNDERS were tops. SERIE B[63%] and SPAIN 2[62%] seem to be the only one's we regularly look at which are still managing to stay above the 60% mark. GREECE 1 [59%] , GERMANY 2 [59%] and FRANCE 2 [59% , although still a lot better than at the start of the season] With that in mind we'll take a trip to sunny SPAIN on Saturday and look at ALBACETE v TENERIFE which has ended 0-0,1-0,1-0,1-0,3-2 over previous season's. ALBACETE have had 6/7 homes end INDER TENERIFE have had 5/7 aways end UNDER. STAKE 43 PTS @ 1.55 STAKE 2 PTS @ 9.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Welcome back, I've enjoyed watching this thread...Same question as before if you don't mind, as the line on your Saturday play is U 2, -112:

Do you have any advice for someone whose book (the Greek) usually has lines of U 2 in these leagues? Do you have any idea what % of your plays have hit exactly 2 goals (meaning pushes at my book in most cases)? Thanks, A

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ALBACETE 2-0 :nana RETURNS = 66.65PTS STARTING BANK = 100 PTS CURRENT BANK = 412.28 PTS allthethings to be honest mate i don't know myself but it should be easy enough to back-check the results we've had as the final scores are nearly always on the thread. Good Luck to you :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

allthethings to be honest mate i don't know myself but it should be easy enough to back-check the results we've had as the final scores are nearly always on the thread. Good Luck to you
Well thanks. I HATE my book. Pinnacle now closed to us in the US, but used to split lines 2/2.5, Greek does 2 or 3 and juices the hell out of every line. U 2 just doesn't seem to cash all that much...not that pushes are bad, some days I pray for them. Nice call today..!