Vegas 2006

Football-Tipper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Vegas 2006

i found the cheapest way is to become a vigin flying club member,got my direct gatwick to vegas flights for £285+2000 vpoints about 2 months ago . the v points are pretty easy to win on virgin poker :hope or you can buy 2000 for £60 . the 2000 points knocked £200 off, so even if i bought the points it still would only cost £345:ok
Quite like the idea of flying direct. How do I buy v points??

Re: Vegas 2006 become a member of virgin flying club (the links on virgin atlantics site)you need to do this anyway to get the deal. then just buy the points on the flying club homepage ,i think the buy points bit is on the bottom left of the page:ok :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 2 days to go:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

become a member of virgin flying club (the links on virgin atlantics site)you need to do this anyway to get the deal. then just buy the points on the flying club homepage ,i think the buy points bit is on the bottom left of the page:ok :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 2 days to go:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
Cheers Ubermonkey:ok Have a top time in Vegas Lads!:cheers

Well thats me all finished work.....1 dilemma left' date=' tiger thong or commando?[/quote'] I've just been on to the airline and shown them the link to this thread and they have told me I am quite entitled to a full refund on the grounds of acute geordie sickness