Vegas 2006

Football-Tipper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Vegas 2006

repo m8' date=' as u can see, the options are atrractive enough for a guy to change his mind, anyway, ive gotta stop these gay slurs and get in 1st before tipper does [b'](hes the only gay in his village)
Confirmed 5 :nana (Football-Tipper' date= Camaro70, FubarBOC,Thepump & Morlspin):cow1_4_59.gif
Unfortunate timing F-T.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Vegas 2006 Tufty i was there december for the last two years in a row dec 10th 2004, thats the rodeo weekend, full of rednecks and cowgirls new year 2005/06 was crowded but amazing! Luxor is a great hotel, queues are long when checking in, but sign up to the One Club at there desk before u check in, and u can use the One Club check in desk, much faster, Stay in the Pyramid if you get offered, ive been in both the tower and the pyramid rooms and the pyramid is a bigger and more lighter room overlooking strip/mandalay/excalibur any other info needed, pm me morls

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Vegas 2006 am I the only person that can't take the IP seriously since playing GTA San Andreas, it's the dragons claw. Don't be cheap guys, shell out an extra $20 a night and stay at Ceasars or the Bellaigo. It's well worth it

Re: Vegas 2006 Dan and Jar are flying out on the 26th December for 7 nights; we're staying at The barbary Coast - right in the middle of the strip..... I can't wait!!! Is anyone else going for New Year this year? Let me know if you are....

Re: Vegas 2006 Ok, maybe I took it to heart too much .... :$ sorry I will admit that I am very defensive of the likes of the BC, The Stardust, etc - they are old school Vegas and I love the atmospher in them, rather than the rambling properties where it takes forever to get anywhere. Also, the Venetian and Caesars Palace wanted over $400 PER NIGHT, where as my stay at the BC over New Year, is costing $450 TOTAL (about £320 for 7nights!!!).... :ok for the amount of time I'm planning on staying in my room, its an awesome deal. Really though, If you haven't tried the BC since they refurbished it, give it a go..... you wouldn't believe the change in it. I really don't think its a 2* any more..... Sorry I was snappy before :spank to me

• 1 month later...