** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Vegas 2006

Football-Tipper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Vegas 2006 9898a.434 MANILOW : Music and Passion Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, NV Fri, Nov 17, 2006 09:00 PM 6707v.jpg

https://www.ticketmaster.com/checkout/reserve/Nicx3EgLjDLTh6CLNtm6EKfW6RWS-SZptdNB0LkxIK3C9--TzkSwtV8C_s3tA243GHZ3FHCmpGv0tNIYOswAhQ method=post>Look For MANILOW : Music and Passion Tickets Additional Information: MUST BE 4 Years of age or older to attend this event. EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TICKET Please note : VIP Stage Seats are the best in the house and include A glass of champagne ( you keep the commemorative glass ) Click here to watch video of Barry Manilow To purchase Barry Manilow's new studio album The Greatest Songs of the Sixties for $15 (shipping and handling included) with your ticket purchase and have it delivered directly to you, select the number of event tickets you wish to purchase under ADULT with additional $15 purchase of Barry Manilow's CD and the new album will be automatically added to your ticket order. CD Orders processed on or prior to October 27, 2006 will be shipped by October 27, 2006. CD Orders processed after October 27, 2006 will be shipped within two (2) business days of purchase date. Note: Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections. Reset Form
Full Price Ticket
ADULT with additional $15 purchase of Barry Manilow CD
Section
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. By clicking on the "Look for Tickets" button, or otherwise using this web site, you agree to the Terms of Use which, among other things, prohibit using automatic processes to access this web site or requesting excessively large amounts of web pages.
Your credit card will not be charged
Event Details

icon_emailafriend.gif E-mail this Event to a Friend VIP STAGE SEATING US $247.50 FRONT MAIN FLOOR SEATING US $181.50 REAR MAIN FLOOR SEATING US $126.50 BALCONY LEVEL SEATING UPSTAIRS LEVEL US $104.50 ** ** * ** ** M A N I L O W MUSIC AND PASSION LAS VEGAS HILTON 4 YRS & UP*L.E.T.INCL. FRI NOV 17, 2006 9:00PM - view all events at this venue ada.gif

Re: Vegas 2006

That's that Saturday night sorted then. Probably be flying out on the 17th now, dependent on the old man's back scan on Friday. Cheapest tickets seem to be $82 tho
got ours for $50 ticket, $10 convenience (rip off) and $5 will call...... if you want ill see if i can get you a seat next to us mate?

Re: Vegas 2006 Guys, me & a few of my mates are looking into going to Vegas next June. Can any of you recommend the best place for getting flights? So far the best quote we've had is about £550 (stopping in Minesota first I think). Is this about the best we can get, or are we getting robbed? Thanks in advance.:ok

Re: Vegas 2006 Advertised prices are mad at the moment. VirginAtlantic fly direct (from Gatwick) but their prices bounce around like a demented kangaroo. I think BMI fly direct (from Manchester) so they might be worth a look. Best advice is probably to wait until the New Year and search again...you have time. :zzz Some search tools: (http://www.sidestep.com) or this is the one I use (http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/) which is the software behind a lot of flight search engines. It offers some nice features such a 'month long' check. I did a search for London - Las Vegas for the month of June 2007....£318 with Northwest Oh, Sidestep does hotels too. Just remember to change the 'sales city' to "LON" so you get the prices in pounds & the taxes work out right.

Re: Vegas 2006 i found the cheapest way is to become a vigin flying club member,got my direct gatwick to vegas flights for £285+2000 vpoints about 2 months ago . the v points are pretty easy to win on virgin poker :hope or you can buy 2000 for £60 . the 2000 points knocked £200 off, so even if i bought the points it still would only cost £345:ok