Vegas 2006

Football-Tipper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Vegas 2006 For anyone interested I will get the guys on webcam when we are in Vegas This is the link, all you have to do is click on the LIVE WEB CAMS section to the right of the page and just put in ur details this will open up the IP webcams where u can see the poker rooms and outside the IP http://www.imperialpalace.com/ Football Tipper

Re: Vegas 2006

For anyone interested I will get the guys on webcam when we are in Vegas This is the link, all you have to do is click on the LIVE WEB CAMS section to the right of the page and just put in ur details this will open up the IP webcams where u can see the poker rooms and outside the IP http://www.imperialpalace.com/ Football Tipper
oooh then the world can see me taking your money!!:rollin

Re: Vegas 2006 :clap Woop Woop GO Spurs Go Lakers :clap God im dead on my feet here... Morls and Uber have just got back from San Fran and they are both walking funny :unsure Bri finally cashed out on a FT (just needs to get a 1st place now to match me :tongue2 ) Doing well on the sports bets, Roulette is being kind for once and I havent been down on the No Limit cash tables...Erm the less said about my Tourny play the better Will have to go now as meeting Morls and Ubers in a min for late night drinks WOOP WOOP GO DRINKS :nana Speak Soon Football Tipper (Fcuked but luving it:loon )

Re: Vegas 2006 YOOOOOO Bri is currently wearing col_u's patented white socks and looking all his 40 years f-tipper is getting as many whoooooo photo's with pimps women and hookers as he can uber is just a posh bloke in the venetian and im currently out of another shite tourney haha 9'ers rule baby whoooooooooooo

Re: Vegas 2006 OK the trip is near an end :sad Had a real good time, :clap Morls, Top bloke...Thanx for setting up the room and fight tickets :ok Still get goosebumps watching it on the camera but im still a little unsure if u didnt book the double room on purpose u smelly arsed git :loon Only man I know that gets his room comped by BK :tongue2 MCFC66, lol where do you start such a funny guy and the FT King :loon WOOP WOOP Go Michigan :nana UBER, another top lad the posh twat leaving us to rough it in the IP :spank had a nice romantic meal with him last night although only had 10 mins to eat it lol. All in all a top week away and couldnt have wished to meet a better group of lads...:cheers Nige aka Football Tipper aka WOOP WOOP GO MICHIGAN

Re: Vegas 2006 just got back:nana :nana but a bit knackered:zzz . cant believe nobody mentioned my marathon two tourneys. ah well id have kept quiet if id rebought 6 times at big slick and someone with no rebuys came 4th:D and i managed to throw in a 72 off as well:lol . managed to cash in a marathon game at ceasers as well :nana it took 1 and a half hours for the final table to go from 4 to 3, with me being the unfortunate 4th. mind you one of the other players was jonnie chans doppleganger which was quite wierd ,i wish we had taken his picture everyone would have thought it was him:loon . all in all had a great time :ok the boxing and 49ers game both had a amazing atmosphere and our game of golf was very amusing, mainly due to the idiotic americans that thought they were tiger woods but managed to be even worse than us:rollin :rollin :rollin had some very funny moments in vegas with nigels woooo michigan bet being one of the funniest things ive seen in a while :lol:lol :lol :lol youve gotta get some of those pimp pictures up mate ,the look of confusion on their faces was classic;) the maniac cabbie and the crazy cash game with the shortsighted chinese guy that had to ask the dealer what the cards were came in a close second. had a great time with you guys and hopefully we can have as good a crack at the wsop next year:ok