** ELO Ratings are now back **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

Piston, I have put a little smiley with a wink - I was down to $200 and was staging a herculean comeback and had reached $1500. :ok Anyway, got £10 treble waiting on Boro and they've just taken the lead.:nana
Looks like your in the money mate. 2-0 scorcher from Maccarone :hope :clap Who were the other 2 teams by the way?

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Took off Virgin help page What happens if I get disconnected? Virgin Poker has gone to considerable lengths to ensure a poker environment which you can feel comfortable in knowing you are protected just in case you loose connection to the game server while playing. Please refer to House Policies for details about how this works

Guest gazza271

I've got back in - against 115 sit outs' date=' this could be my night. Piston you're on my table! :rollin :rollin[/quote'] Yep, same here, raising every hand as quick as i can:clap

None of you appear surprised at this...is it always this bad?
Er....yes.....afraid so...... Boss have had huge amounts of problems recently, and we've only really stuck with them because Sporting Odss do offer fantastic promotions (their promotions seem the best out there - value wise!!) and particularly big fish!!!

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Hate to say it but I'm kinda glad it went haywire :eyes Was in a decent position (about 7th) when my best mate rang to remind me I was meant to be at football training.. oops.. I didn't want to go out but I couldn't let him down :wall Did anyone else find the play real tight in this tourney? Apart from the hand I doubled up with, I couldn't get any action when I was holding cards.. seemed like every raise forced the whole table out. I was just building chips by raising whether I had a hand or not.. preflop, post flop, whenever !!

Lol, unlucky Piston - bet you Mr V is lying on the floor holding onto his sides laughing his head off. :lol (either that or sulking):rollin Edit - Hamburg & Monaco Hayward.
Actually I wasn't sulking ................(sit down TQM please!)......................... I was at work!!!! Come back to read all the shit you lot went through tonight I'm glad I was, too. Oh, and telephone support is Boss Media direct (Co. motto "Fcuk the Customer") I'm sorry guys, honestly - I loved the way you all fell for "I'm in get in quick!" :clap :rollin :rollin

Re: virgin poker Just in !!! :ok

Last night at 9pm we had a problem with our poker software which led to our first Poker Player freeroll crashing mid tournament. We know this is a major pain as there’s nothing worse than getting off to a good start only to find it’s been for nothing. So what are we going to do about it? We have rescheduled the tournament for Sunday 18

th December at 6.30pm and to say sorry for wasting your time there’ll be an extra $2000 added to the kitty. For more details see the Virgin Poker Blog and good luck next week in the Poker Player freerolls. Best Wishes Virgin Poker