** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Well I am giving up on this one... Reinstalled from my saved files...nothing. :wall Reinstalled from Virgin...more nothing. :wall :wall Reinstalled through the email link...even more nothing, or should that be even less nothing? :wall :wall :wall I'm guessing that the working reinstall is from an OLD skin, all of mine are the new one. :D Never mind, I'll just have to do well in the upcoming PL Freeroll instead!:D

Re: Virgin Poker Player League I have Virgin already installed I sent them an email the other week about the League and got a mail back, i haven't tried to register for Leg 1 yet, and won't until i get back from work tonight, but having read the email i got (the one the GaF posted earlier) i thought they would be sending another one with a password - is such a thing needed to register?

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

I have Virgin already installed I sent them an email the other week about the League and got a mail back, i haven't tried to register for Leg 1 yet, and won't until i get back from work tonight, but having read the email i got (the one the GaF posted earlier) i thought they would be sending another one with a password - is such a thing needed to register?
No password need mate, I went to virginpoker.com and reinstalled it there from their own link (took about 40 seconds) and then logged in under my usual details. With the new software installed i was able to see the games under the freerolls tab, give it a go mate and see how you get on. I believe you have to install the new software to see these new tournaments. Good luck:hope

Re: Virgin Poker Player League This kind of stuff really does my head in. Just logging on to Virgin and now it is updating software...will I be too late? No difference...Multi Tourney/Freeroll shows 2x $50 freerolls and 2x $50 qualifier only. Think I'd better take some sedatives and lay down in a dark room for few hours!

This kind of stuff really does my head in. Just logging on to Virgin and now it is updating software...will I be too late? No difference...Multi Tourney/Freeroll shows 2x $50 freerolls and 2x $50 qualifier only. Think I'd better take some sedatives and lay down in a dark room for few hours!
dodg, i had the same, look at post 39 in this thread and install the "new software" over what you have already. create your new account and that should be ok. i did that, logged in and the tourneys were there..bingo...registered :ok

Guest gazza271

:drums After FIVE Re-instals!!! Don't understand any of this, but finally managed to see the freeroll. Player name: DROUSY (Which is exactly how I feel now!)
nice one:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League For those making it to the final here is the prize list; The Grand Final 30 players will sit down on the 22nd December at 8.30 pm and play out the final to win... Prizes: 1st 100,000 Flying Club miles (this will get you to OZ and back) 2nd A return flight to Las Vegas 3rd A Virgin Experience Day of your choice. 4th £200 in Virgin Megastores Vouchers 5th A year subscription to Virgin Digital 6th - 10th £20 in your Virgin Poker account 11th - 30th £10 in your Virgin Poker account. :clap

For those making it to the final here is the prize list; The Grand Final 30 players will sit down on the 22nd December at 8.30 pm and play out the final to win... Prizes: 1st 100,000 Flying Club miles (this will get you to OZ and back) 2nd A return flight to Las Vegas 3rd A Virgin Experience Day of your choice. 4th £200 in Virgin Megastores Vouchers 5th A year subscription to Virgin Digital 6th - 10th £20 in your Virgin Poker account 11th - 30th £10 in your Virgin Poker account. :clap
You'd be pretty gutted if you made the final 10 and went out before 4th. The prize difference is pretty big.

Sporting odds warned in their ticker last night that they were doing 'routine maintenance' from 0230 and they are down you' date=' you know what happened last time.............:\[/quote'] Damn - they also said that if you were already logged in, then it would continue working - just that you couldn't log in over this period - I meant to leave myself logged in to SO and take advantage of all the guaranteed tournied - but completely forgot!!!!

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Just donated all my chips to Rippy. Half decent hand and no pressure on the blind cost me. Think i knew on the turn i was beat by a mile but i'm off out at ten so better off in a PL'ers hand. Ironic really i'm out at ten and 10's over 7's took me out. GL all.