** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Looks like my PLan to concentrate on the one was a goodun came about 7th was aiming for a top 10 hoping this would be enough to qualify did my usual though, built a good stack and the folded it away threw away far too many Aces, only one fold i am really gutted about though had pocket 2s about 2/3s of way in folded cos i didnt like the opposition (?) only to see another 2 come up in the flop and the 4th on the river decent size pot too anyone know how many points youn need to qualify ?

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Gutted that this tourny ran while i was working, managed the first game and played superbly bad:( GL to all who make the final,will await updates and :hope PL can do the business yet again

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

F-T, you leave Hayward alone! I'll take anything at the minute.:lol I don't think I'll have enough for qualifacation, and I just tried Virgin and the site was down for routine maintenance. Well done guys.:ok
SO ran a ticker last night saying they'd be down for maintenance this morning at 9am. I suppose that means they're down for the Xmas period!! :lol