** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Just as i post on the other thread about no reply from Virgin i go and get this email;

header.gif

Let the freerolls begin.

whiteline.gif

Last night at 9pm we had a problem with our poker software which led to our first Poker Player freeroll crashing mid tournament. We know this is a major pain as there’s nothing worse than getting off to a good start only to find it’s been for nothing. So what are we going to do about it? We have rescheduled the tournament for Sunday 18

th December at 6.30pm and to say sorry for wasting your time there’ll be an extra $2000 added to the kitty. For more details see the Virgin Poker Blog and good luck next week in the Poker Player freerolls. Best Wishes Virgin Poker

footer.gif

GaF, Any chance we could merge the other thread with this one rather than me post this on both ?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League :cowFinally won something worth winning from a freeroll:nana ($600 woohoo!) Apologies to anyone who was trying to chat to me during the tourney earlier, I was in a tournament on another site, and was with a mate too, so I was trying to juggle many tasks at once!! Was kind of "in the zone" too - I'm quiet when I'm focusing properly! Hopefully done enough to get a place in the final, will do my best in the other two qualifiers to make sure I get there. :hope Just spotted the Virgin Miles too lol - worth a free flight to the USA.. nice !

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

Well Done Rippy - See you at the final table (!)
Hiya mate - :welcome to the Lounge. Hope you find helpful information here, and over time are able to give some back :ok But most of all - now you've signed up as a member - I can add you to our Leaderboard!!
Wk1Wk2Wk3Total
Rippy30 30
Nightjester29 29
The Quiet Man9 9
Valiant7 7
Mr Bubbles4 4
Now how did we miss signing up the other 25 points scorers? :unsure

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

Amazing - knocked out 3rd hand tonight - got committed pre flop with AA' date=' he flips over 3,9 offsuit and makes 2 pair. Thats poker![/quote'] Ul Night - sometimes it's your night:cow and sometimes it isn't :sad I was lucky - first hand - put all in by someone - and a caller when I had QQ - they both had A rag - no help for them - tyvm :cow