** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League For ****s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Out of Virgin already! Sat with AA, raise pre-flop, one caller. Flop comes - 8 Q J 2 spades Player checks, I go all in to protect against the flush and possible straight. He calls and shows 10 10 :dude Turn - 7 :dude River - 10 :puke Mr Bubbles saw this monstrosity unvail. I'm actually sick of poker lately lol. That's twice today iv'e been done up and too many times to mention this week. Goodluck everyone else thats in. I'm off to find the nearest wall... :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Can't get back in! Think everyone got chucked out as just before the software closed itself down, everyone went to 'Sat Out' :wall Boss/SO/Virgin - have they acknowledged that they have problems yet from all our complaints ages ago??? this is my first game on boss in over a month and look whats happened. Joke.