** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Keep it up lads :ok. I got home after all day work and turn my comp at 22.10 and my table started loading :loon. I had 450 left with b 300/600. One hand before BB I went all in with A2 and every one folded to BB which showed 96 with 9 first on the flop. I think I finished on 53rd (or close) :lol. Thats my 5 minutes of poker for today haha. But tomorrow :dude.

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Err dunno, was half tongue in cheek. Would give you £50 for them - not very attractive offer if you'd actually use em. Should also say you can use flying club miles for other stuff, like car rentals, hotels etc. I rented a Harley with virgin miles once! Have a look at this: http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/spendmiles/index.jsp

Re: Virgin Poker Player League Hey FT, Companion! So all you've got to do is find a gorgeous female poker player and offer her a trip to Las Vegas :-). Of course you'll have to share the hotel room to save on costs and (given your natural charm :lol ) nature will take its course. Oh btw the poker playing (for the female) is just optional :ok . All we need now is a "personal ads" section on Punters Lounge. Mind you you could take the other view and decide that having a female with you would just be a waste of time as you'd be playing poker all the time. A mans got to get his priorities right :eek . A mate of mine once told me that skiing was better than sex, I think he was doing it wrong :lol . :beer