VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Yeah - just had a look - my prices are wrong - for September it's more expensive (£400 odd) - last week, leaving in Jan, it was £260 odd - don't know if this was because it's Jan or because it's late booking..... Sorry FT......

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

runadrum ' date=' so you have taken the duplicate point off of all the players, is that right ? .[/quote'] Yep - my list is as I think it should be. The last time I pointed out they had duplicated a whole game's scores they responded and corrected it, but this time still nothing. The unknown factor are some points that seemed to vanish inbetween leaderboards a few back. ie. I agreed the particular totals on the previous leaderboard and the ten most recent scores, but not their new totals so was a bit baffling. Other players are missing scores from different one-off games so they are in my totals too. I have emailed them again tonight but not with any great hope. I have tried the live help route too without notable success :(

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 :welcome mo and big mal nice to have u guys on board

yeah were looking at new year in san fran 5nites, LA 5 nights and vegas 5 nights, just need quotes back how much you think it will cost for end of sept?
morls i went 3days in ny ,4 in vegas, 10days florida ,in sept few years back stayed in nice hotels all the way was about £1400 but you could save a bit on hotels defo, was a place called kenwood travel they beat virgins qoute by £160 for my may trip ,they may be worth a try.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

sorry uber, i meant were getting quoted for our trip, but how much would it cost for vegas with this lot for september. had quote back from united vacations and its 1050 for the 3 centre holiday including flights and medium class hotels.
sounds pretty reasonable to me mate ,i dont think you will find it much cheaper.usually best prices in vegas are when there are limited confrences, these play a large part in filling a lot of rooms ,when they havent got one on the rooms are sold of very cheap on a late ,if it was me id check when confrences are limited take it then and book late, but book flights as soon as (or check availabilty regularly).you would probly have noticed how many people at the adult confrence you attended ,thats a lot of rooms.i was there when electronics show was on and also the hopkins fight ,it was heavin