VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Flights are £410 str8t thru Gatwick-Vegas And straight thru Vegas - Gatwick Virgin Rooms about £100 tops but if u play in the casin should get it nearly all comped....
ill have a serious think and get back to you, as i find out bout my england tickets in 2 weeks, so need to see if im off to germany yet

Flights are £410 str8t thru Gatwick-Vegas And straight thru Vegas - Gatwick Virgin Rooms about £100 tops but if u play in the casin should get it nearly all comped....
Nah - you get them for about £260 (that's the price including tax) - I presume you've looked on the Virgin Web Site which will be more expensive....... Try the likes of expedia, ebookers etc.....

:wall :wall :wall :wall .13th sorry ronay i am gutted bloody 13th :wall :wall :wall
No probs Ubermonkey.. that's the game. I'm happy with 34th :D :D :D . Nearly scared myself to death earlier on so was glad 2 still be in. Keep forgetting raise is on top of bet. Putting 1,500 hundred in on K 10 pre-flop was a little stronger than I meant. Dunno about scaring other people out, nearly fell off my chair myself :$ . Thank goodness they folded and I lived to tell the tale. (Apologies to runadrum tho'). Good game's PL'ers 2nite 7 :welcome to all new faces

Seriously - never over £400 - tis less than £300 (all in) for the direct flight from Gatwick with Virgin!!! Tho haven't looked at september :unsure
Just checked virgin site, and its £438 for sept m8 a few others do it direct so may be worth checking, but i flew virgin last year and its a great service. Going the day after is £25 cheaper tho lol

out 32nd, pocket 10's v A7. he hit the ace:cry . always next week. good for points, i move up to 13th from 15th:D , runadrum will also move up.
Maxim say yes, me say no ! No new mistakes by them but I have us still in 14th and 13th - sly snake in 12th on Maxim did not play the 2pm on 10th Jan so is not having a score duplicated (worth 114 to me and 86 to you) plus I have me and him missing other points whereas all yours have been counted. However all that is academic if VC/Maxim continue to ignore me ! :@ :welcome mivi, moFace and bigmal (leaderboard deleted)

Seriously - never over £400 - tis less than £300 (all in) for the direct flight from Gatwick with Virgin!!! Tho haven't looked at september :unsure
are you sure on this price ?, ive got to be in vegas in august as i have won a seat in WSOP event 39 :nana ( $1000 buyin + $500 for travel ), no bullshit, check out opt site. the cheapest flights i can find is about £700 ($1200) which site are you getting your prices from ?