The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

pls tell me if i will recive the password for freeroll tonight at betfair...i made an account from your site i send you my dates and nothing...can you tell me something :cry :cry :cry r34sy
A $2000 freeroll with only 75 entrants........Sounds good doesn't it r34dy grinning-smiley-039.gifShame you missed out!

A $2000 freeroll with only 75 entrants........Sounds good doesn't it r34dy grinning-smiley-039.gifShame you missed out!
Get it right Stone Cold....... ;) It's POUNDS not DOLLAR - £2000 is quite a bit more than $2000 :loon There's 74 in (at the moment!!!) It gets better and better :loon r34dy - sorry, you're not elible to play in this freeroll, but stick around, join in, and by the time the next freeroll comes around, there will be no doubts. :ok

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Sorry PlayPl - the password has gone out to all eligable players. Stick around and join in with the posting and poker we usually play, you can share your views and experiences with us here - and then when the next forum freeroll comes along you should be able to join in.:ok :welcometo Punters Lounge

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Paul, just out of interest how many new members have you had in the last few days? Or how many emails have you had? I cant believe how many people are trying to play in this game. Good luck to everyone :clap

I'm just popping out but when I return I'll give you it - I'll be about 30 minutes!
30 minutes? Does it take that long with a sheep?? :lol Sorry TQM... got to try something to put you on tilt!! :rollin

30 minutes? Does it take that long with a sheep?? :lol Sorry TQM... got to try something to put you on tilt!! :rollin
Brael, Having a quick threesome with Dolly and her sister!!:nana By the way f%%k the Masons Lodge - Punterslounge is the new secret society.:rollin