The Martingale Football System

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Martingale Football System

But i hope it won't be this time.
Actually, I hope it is this one that fails. Not out of malice - but I know this is only a paper trial, and if this works then FT will try it for real - I'd rather see it fail here than the real one!!!!!

Ahhh well it was good fun while it lasted :)
I can't argue with that. Imagine the fun we could have if Martingale really could work!! It was a great effort (against the odds), and I hope, as was suggested earlier, this can become a reference thread everytime someone suggests doing Martingale. And think of it as a success - you were sensible enough to paper trail it and so have "proven the point" without spending a penny :clap - actually, you haven't proven the point - one defeat doesn't mean it doesn't work, any more than one success would mean it does - but it illustrates how easily you can come unstuck with such a system......

Re: The Martingale Football System I've copied this over to the S&S archive as I think it's worth preserving as a warning to future generations, there is another thread there that is pretty much the same. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7208&page=1&pp=20 I think he lasted a few more matches, before losing a bank roll of 3900 units, which he said was real money. At least it was only a paper exercise for you.

lol ouch that had to hurt :( No probs lads..I would never just jump str8 into such a system anyway. Although I must admit I do use it @ Roulette.. Did I tell ya i'm off to Vegas in 4 weeks lol :):):):)
Quality mate, that's gotta be my dream holiday. Hoping to go in a few years time. I too, use a similar strategy when playing roulette (before anyone says anything, I know I'll probably lose in the long run, but you can't get an edge in roulette anyway). I wait for 3 reds or blacks in a row, then bet £5 on the opposite, if that loses, go £10, if that loses go £20, if that loses go back to £5 and so on. I'll only allow myself to lose £75-£100, but so far out of the dozen or so times I've been I'm about £200 up in total. I know theres no more reason why a red should come out after a load of blacks, but like I say that's how I play, because I'd rather do that, then cover the whole bloody table with £1 chips!

Re: The Martingale Football System I KNEW you were a roulette player by the way that you jumped on the next nearest game every time to win back your losses.It was almost as if you couldn't wait more than a day for your next selection. You're too used to having regular spins at the wheel and this doesn't happen with football. More patience required mate.