The Martingale Football System

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Martingale Football System Bet 2 of the doomed system :wall £100 on Poland not to score v England U21 1/1 Poland have a few first teamers missing and i'm hoping England can do what no other team has done in this group and keep them out. England will be hurt from the last result and the players will want to put things right b4 the play-off. Football-Tipper :hope Bank £1400 with the above bet pending

Re: The Martingale Football System OK lads i'm toying with Armenia away at Andorra..Its a dead rubber but the way Andorra leak goals just over evens on betfair looks a good price (2.08) Good shows in the last 2 games against Czech Rep and Holland put them in good heart (1-4, was 0-0 at HT and 0-1 again 0-0 at HT respectivly) Where as Andorra conceded 12 against those 2 clubs Whats your views lads/lasses?

Re: The Martingale Football System Agree with comments on martingale. I know a couple of punters lost their shirts, the bookies used to love them. FT - if you want to try something similar, that won't break the bank try this; Start with numbers 1,2,3,4 Stake on each bet (usually 'two horse races' - under / over corners etc) is total of first and last digit (first bet is therefore 5 units) If it wins scrub numbers 1 & 4. Next bet is 2 & 3 = 5 units again. If bet doesn't come in add the stake to the sequence (becomes 1,2,3,4,5 - next bet is 6 units). Follow the system until all numbers have been deleted, then start again. Clear as mud I know! Any comments from fellow punters - go easy this is my first post.

Re: The Martingale Football System BET 4 England v Poland. With Becks & Gerrard out it's time to impress the boss. SWP steps in to what looks a more balanced team. With Cole and SWP, England now have natural width and will look to get behind the Poles. England -3 to get most corners 6/5 StanJames £50 Bank £1630 with above bet pending Football-Tipper :)

Re: The Martingale Football System Congratulations FT, it's got to be a huge relief to get that first winner when posting a new system thus eliminating any potential for egg on the face with the system going tits-up without a single winner! next bet already looking good 30 mins in!