** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis Tips - April 15 - April 21

Diana Shnaider to beat Paula Badosa at 2.08 with Unibet

Badosa is still priced well due to her name, but her results and fitness have been very poor recently, so I'll happily take the steadily-rising Shnaider here at odds against. The fact that she's already played a couple of matches in Stuttgart can only help.

Jelena Ostapenko to beat Linda Noskova at 1.80 with Bet365

Ostapenko had a rough time in the BJK Cup, but I think she should be able to bounce back here more often than not. The conditions should be to her liking, more than to Noskova's at least, and we're getting a solid premium thanks to those recent struggles.

Linda Noskova to beat Emma Raducanu at 1.50 with Bet365

Well, if Noskova plays like she did against Ostapenko, Raducanu will have nothing to hurt her with. Kotyza seems to be having a tremendous effect on the Czech, her R1 performance was like a flashback to Kvitova's best times for me. Let's hope it continues!

Kristina Mladenovic to beat Varvara Lepchenko at 2.50 with Bet365

I'd be quite surprised not to see these odds drop come morning. Mladenovic has finally got a couple of results together, and she looked well above her struggles against Sebov. I didn't see her against Jones, but it's a big win on paper, and I don't see where this favoritism for Lepchenko is coming from.

On 4/18/2024 at 12:42 PM, CzechPunter said:

Kristina Mladenovic to beat Varvara Lepchenko at 2.50 with Bet365

I'd be quite surprised not to see these odds drop come morning. Mladenovic has finally got a couple of results together, and she looked well above her struggles against Sebov. I didn't see her against Jones, but it's a big win on paper, and I don't see where this favoritism for Lepchenko is coming from.

solid .. looked ez on the scoreline.. great pick. I never heard of the person Mladenovic is playing tomorrow but it looks like money was coming in Kristina's opponent.. little bit scary to bet her again, but the line did catch my eye.. I'll probably pass unless you know something about the match.. I felt like you were fading Lepchenko in the last match.