Racing chat-monday 8th April

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

830 wolv 

Very open race but computer is saying ...A pint of bear.... is overpriced here  at a generous looking  15/2 Ew  (estimated 9/2-5/1)....with 888 4 places so I'll try 5pts Ew 😀

I can see why it's overpriced. Was beaten by Port Noir LTO after being slow out the gates and possibly could have won. Now reopposes on more favourable terms Port Noir is 11/2 2nd fav. Wouldn't be surprised to see Port Noir drift and A Pint of Bear backed in. 

12 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

I can see why it's overpriced. Was beaten by Port Noir LTO after being slow out the gates and possibly could have won. Now reopposes on more favourable terms Port Noir is 11/2 2nd fav. Wouldn't be surprised to see Port Noir drift and A Pint of Bear backed in. 

@richard-westwood Port Noir smashed into 10/3 in most places so strange A Pint Of Bear is around 15/2. I suppose it doesn't really matter either way but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hotspur88 said:

@richard-westwood Port Noir smashed into 10/3 in most places so strange A Pint Of Bear is around 15/2. I suppose it doesn't really matter either way but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Nnnooooooooo.....lol 🤣 ....like u said there's collateral form so over twice the price ... He's not half the horse lol so it's good value bet whatever happens 😁 

Edited by richard-westwood

3 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

I like AW racing but start of the turf flat season and 3 flat meetings, all on the AW.

We've lost quite a few meetings due to the wet weather & as much as all weather racing has a purpose ie ( in the middle of the winter ) there's just far too much of it all season round , some one's making £ !

5 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Nnnooooooooo.....lol 🤣 ....like u said there's collateral form so over twice the price ... He's not half the horse lol so it's good value bet whatever happens 😁 

I stuck him in a double with Midnight Lion who absolutely bolted up at Newcastle a little while ago, so fingers crossed for all 

& like yourself, I don't really understand the betting atm 

1 minute ago, richard-westwood said:

What the hell's happened in the last race ????

12 runners went off, false start called, rules are if you end up crossing the finish line you can’t run. 10 of them crossed the line so now they’re re-running it with 2 of them 😂😂😂😂