Premier League '24

Fader

I think Humphries is the best bet tonight, for me. Missed the last Players Championship (PC4) and will come into this fresh. He performed well last week and to be fair, was unlucky. I think he gets past Cross without any issue and then he'll face Smith or Aspinall. We saw with Aspinall last week that even when he on fire he couldn't get the better of Cool Hand. I'll also take him to win and hit most 180s in his match with Cross.

3pts Humphries to win the night 3/1 Paddypower
2.5pts Humphries to beat Cross and hit most 180s 11/10 Skybet
2pts Littler to beat Wright and hit most 100+ checkouts 6/4 Bet365
1pt 4-fold - Aspinall / Humphries win and most 180s / Littler / MVG 8/1 Paddypower

33 minutes ago, Fader said:

also 11/2 Littler to hit 2+ 180s and 1+ 100+ checkout with WillHill is nice value.

I'd worry on that last pick, Hills don't word these that well, I think you'll need 3+ 180s and 2+ 100+ outs to land the bet, they've had me before like that

1 hour ago, kroni said:

I'd worry on that last pick, Hills don't word these that well, I think you'll need 3+ 180s and 2+ 100+ outs to land the bet, they've had me before like that

Just had a quick look and I assume it's just a typo on @Fader's part (unless Hills have amended the bet). Clearly shown as over 2 and over 1 so it's as you describe.

2 hours ago, kroni said:

That’s shocking wording. You’re right 

49 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Just had a quick look and I assume it's just a typo on @Fader's part (unless Hills have amended the bet). Clearly shown as over 2 and over 1 so it's as you describe.

Yeah it’s not what I thought at all. I got an email with boosters and it interested me but not with those requirements. Cheers

9 minutes ago, kroni said:

@harry_rag yes it is actually worded correct, but to me don't seem right, guess I'm not used to it like that, most others list as 2+ or a handicap like over 2.5 and when comparing between bookies it has caught me out before.

Get what you’re saying. I don’t like it either

24 minutes ago, Fader said:

I might have to leave the PL alone. I'm so bored of this kinda thing. Its just too random. I may aswell throw some dice.

Yeah - I’m with you there, so difficult to predict what’s going to happen.

At least we have the UK Open next weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Fader said:

more absolutely ridiculous stuff from Littler tonight. I bet on him getting the 9 darter against MVG and he missed D12 :( 40/1 

Yes, that match was ridiculous... the pace, the galore of 180's by Littler, the averages... MVG played amazingly - and still lost 2-6.

Littler is just too good...

• 1 month later...

I'm going to take two for the 'Night win' that are overpriced imo. I'm also quite tempted with the 4/1 on Humphries topping the table. He gets 2 free points tonight and I think Aspinall will give Littler a good game tonight. 

2pts Aspinall to win night 14 12/1 WillHill
1pt Cross to win night 14 14/1 Willhill

Looking at tonight's matches, there's a special I like the look of:

Luke Littler Most 180s (v Wright) & Aspinall v Smith Over 9.5 legs at 9/4 with Paddy Power

Littler surely will score more 180s than Wright, the Scot simply is not in the same league as the youngster these days, and Smith and the Asp will both be motivated to try and win tonight as they're vying for those 3rd and 4th qualifying spots, it should result in a close match, with many legs. 

Another go for me with the Paddy Power special. 

Luke Littler Most 180s (v Wright) & Luke Humphries to Win (v Price) at 5/4

Littler if he shows up at all should easily outscore Wright on the 180s. Humphreys is already qualified yet he still put in a top performance last week so I think it's worth taking him to beat Price to give us the win. 👍

1 hour ago, Foo_Fighter said:

Littler vs Wright 

Aspinall vs Smith

Humphries vs Price 

van Gerwen vs Cross 

My picks in bold. Good luck.

agree with those but Cross will do the opposite of what I think so no doubt Cross wins :D 

I like the Littler match treble tonight (11/10 SB)

also gone with Littler match treble / Smith / Cross in a 6/1 treble

8 minutes ago, Fader said:

4-1 up Cross. Loses 6-4. Let me tell you if I went for MVG then Cross would have won. Trust me on this. Cross never misses when I'm against him

Unbelievable capitulation from Cross. MVG hung in there when he was behind but Cross completely lost focus with the finishing line in sight. From hero to zero in less than a week. Shocking stuff. 🙈

6 minutes ago, amity said:

Unbelievable capitulation from Cross. MVG hung in there when he was behind but Cross completely lost focus with the finishing line in sight. From hero to zero in less than a week. Shocking stuff. 🙈

but remember when I was on Edhouse last week and he was destroying Cross and Cross pulled something out of his ass and went on a rampage to win the match then the title? yeah, not today. 

I find the odds of Littler-Smith too wide... yes, Littler probably wins it all (he wins everything, right?), but 1,40 against an in-form Smith who happens to have a 5-2 record against him (ok, best of 11 matches, but still)?

Smith to win at 3,00.

54 minutes ago, Fader said:

incredible stuff from Littler. I had the 9 darter at 25s but mainly, I have him to win the Worlds now at 18s :D 

Nice, I had him to score a nine darter too but don't think I got those kind of odds. Am also on Littler for the Prem League and Worlds double! Go on my son! 😁

9 hours ago, amity said:

Nice, I had him to score a nine darter too but don't think I got those kind of odds. Am also on Littler for the Prem League and Worlds double! Go on my son! 😁

niceeee, what a price that was now eh :D