** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Champion - LIKE2FISH

avongirl

I am very pleased to confirm that the Punters Lounge £150 added Poker League is continuing on and I hope that our Poker Community is able to grow and engage more this year so that we can keep this going.

We start for January this week and will run for the next 4 weeks on Wednesday nights.

The £150 added by Punters Lounge is shared between the top 3 in the league at the end of the month. Games start at 8.10pm, with a 20min late registration period on top of this.  All games are played in the PokerStars Home Games PL Poker Club. 

The format is a NLHE 3000 chip tourney in Legs 1 & 2 and a 5000 chip NLHE for final leg.   Leg 3 is our PLO Leg with 5000 chips.

> Leg 1 : Wednesday 10th January at 20.10 GMT in the PL Poker Club Home Game - NLHE 3000 chips

> Leg 2 : Wednesday 17th January - NLHE 3000 chips

> Leg 3 : Wednesday 24th January - PLO 5000 chips

> Leg 4 : Wednesday 31st January - NLHE 5000 chips - (double entrants in points formula)**

Buy in is $5.50 per leg.

Your top 3 scores of the 4 legs will count towards your league total. We will be using the usual PL poker league format, which will be updated in this thread. (The PokerStars own league scores will not be used.) Formula is -Log(position/Entrants)x100

To help boost numbers overall and in particular in the final leg we are continuing the system of doubling the number of entries used in the calculation in leg 4 (**so if 10 entries the formula will use 20 entrants). This will increase the number of points available in the final leg to make it more competitive.

All members are welcome, however you must post in this thread if asked to let us know your forum username, otherwise your placings and scores cannot be included in the league.  New players are always welcome to join in, so please spread the word and invite your friends to the forum so we can keep the weekly numbers up and remain viable.

£150 Added Value & Punters Lounge Merchandise

The £150 added will be split between the top 3 players of the league end, with £75 to the league champion, £45 to 2nd and £30 to 3rd.  This will be payable via PayPal at the end of the league.  Big thank you to Punters Lounge for the added funds. 

The league winner will also get Punters Lounge merchandise, which consists of our logo mug and pack of 10 pens. Unfortunately due to supplier shipping restrictions we may be unable to provide these to members who live outside of the UK.

To join the PokerStars PL Home Games Club:

club id = 744199

password = PLPokerClub

We also have a PL Poker Club Facebook group where regular reminders are also posted.

Please request to join.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/524375907722928/

Good luck!

League Table

PLStars 24014.jpg

• avongirl changed the title to Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Leg 2 - Wednesday 17th January - NLHE
On 1/10/2024 at 4:28 AM, muttley said:

Unfortunately, (I just said "unfortunately") I'm off to Vegas for 13 nights this month, so I won't be able to defend my monthly title. I will be along tomorrow, as usual, to take your chips.

Nice Enjoy!

Reminder for leg 2 tonight (as for once I got the result up early!)  Best 3 scores from 4 so it's still a good time to join in if you missed last week.  Game starts 8.10pm with 20 mins added late registration, which most of us seem to use. :)

• avongirl changed the title to Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Leg 3 - Wednesday 24th January - PLO

Great turnout for leg 2, thank you to everyone who came out to play on a freezing night!  Been a while since we paid 4 places.  Good to see some returning players, and welcome back @Pempi.

Bit of a turnaround from last week, with the leg 1 podium all leaving early so it is all change at the top.  Well done to Barry who got the win :clap but it's Leo at the top currently with the 2 most consistent finishes so far.  All very close though and ready for a further shake up next week with the PLO leg :ok

• avongirl changed the title to Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Leg 4 - Wednesday 31st January - NLHE

Well done to Andy, the Master of PLO, who took the win in last week's leg and moves up to 2nd spot overall. :clap  Leo was runner up again and maintains top of the league despite not having a win yet this month, the other weekly winners being a little way down the league having missed the leg. So it's actually bunched up really tightly towards the top and plenty in with a chance of making the added money.

Tonight's game is 5000 chip NLHE, usual start at 8.10pm with 20 mins added late reg. :ok

I didn't actually think this would apply all the way down to my lowly 12th position :eek 

10 hours ago, avongirl said:

So it's actually bunched up really tightly towards the top and plenty in with a chance of making the added money.

Quite an unusual month where only 1 of the top 3 is a weekly winner (me!).   Leo keeps his hold on champions spot with two 2nd place finishes in the month, I bag 2nd with a win, a last and two mid place finishes, and Rav takes 3rd spot with a 2nd and 3rd place finish in the month.  A real mixed bag of results for most of us over the month, which at least means 11 of us won something of the weekly prize pools.   Added Value results below, I'll send winners details off, but may take a while to drop into your account.

January Winners :clap

1st  @LIKE2FISH  £75  (+ PL Mug and Pens)

2nd  @avongirl  £45

3rd  @Rav  £30

Magnificent turn out for January and great to see some old faces returning, thank you to everyone who has supported the league this month. :cheers

• avongirl changed the title to Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Champion - LIKE2FISH

A few weeks ago I received an email from Pokerstars to say that they were discontinuing 'Stars Coins' on 7th Feb and that they would convert your coins at a rate of 1p per coin and add it to your account balance.

I've just had another email but this time there's no mention of converting your coins to cash. Might be a good time to buy something with them or convert them to cash yourself via the 'Rewards' tab. Just sayin'  :ok

• avongirl unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...