** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League Predictions > 24th & 25th October

image.png

image.png

Matchday 3 in the Champions League and plenty of interesting games to go at with PSG v Milan perhaps the "glamour" tie of the round. Newcastle should get an interesting test from Dortmund, Man U shouldn't be dropping points at home to Copenhagen but Arsenal face a harder task in Seville. Celtic host Atletico Madrid and will be desperate to avoid a third straight defeat. Enough of my ramblings! Share your thoughts and bets on these games with us down below.

Manchester United vs FC København

2023-10-24T21:00+02:00

Manchester United

Doubtful: Reguilon (2/0 d), Evans (4/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Lisandro Martinez (5/0 d), Wan-Bissaka (5/0 d), Shaw (2/0 d), Malacia (0/0 d), Diallo (0/0 f)

Suspended: Casemiro (8/1 m), Jadon Sancho (3/0 f, suspended by club)

FC København

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): William Clem (8/0 m), Birger Meling (8/0 d), Andreas Cornelius (5/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Galatasaray vs Bayern Munich: A Tussle of Titans

Historical Performance Analysis:
Galatasaray, a powerhouse in the Turkish Super Lig, is currently riding high with an impressive record of 13 wins and 2 draws in their recent 15 matches. Meanwhile, Bayern Munich, the behemoth of Bundesliga, showcases a strong form with an 8-win, 2-draw record in their last 10 games.

Personal Opinion:
Both teams exhibit formidable offensive prowess, with Galatasaray averaging 2.13 goals and Bayern Munich's Kane netting 10 goals this season. Although they haven't faced each other in recent years, their current form indicates a high possibility of a goal fest.

Predicted Outcome: Both teams to score.
Projected Goal Count: 3 ,4 

Data Source: Footballant(Galatasaray vs FC Bayern Munich)

Hello everyone,

Once again, I'd like to remind you that I'm a supporter of Lens and that my analysis may not be objective.

Tonight, Racing Club Lens host PSV in a Bolleart stadium that will, as usual, be on fire. The fans will be on fire, and I'll be one of them. We'll be supporting the team whatever happens, because in our region, the club is a religion and we live for it. The public's support is a big advantage for our team and our support is unwavering.

This weekend, Lens drew at Le Havre, who have just been promoted to the 1st division.
The match wasn't exceptional, but there were quite a few absentees.
Wahi, the striker for example, was suspended. Players like Medina , Danso , Frankosky , Haidara , Samed and many others were away on international travel.
The match doesn't matter, because on Tuesday, it's the Champions League.

Lens is the smallest club in the LDC, but has some ambitions after drawing with Sevilla and beating Arsenal.

Today, the group is complete except for the long term injured. ( Cabot and Farinez )

Without a doubt, this match will be the turning point for qualification for the last 16, and the team will give everything on the pitch as it did against Arsenal.

Regardless of the team they play, Lens can win, as they have already done against some of Europe's top teams like PSG and Arsenal

RC LENS to win tonight

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Hello everyone,

Once again, I'd like to remind you that I'm a supporter of Lens and that my analysis may not be objective.

Tonight, Racing Club Lens host PSV in a Bolleart stadium that will, as usual, be on fire. The fans will be on fire, and I'll be one of them. We'll be supporting the team whatever happens, because in our region, the club is a religion and we live for it. The public's support is a big advantage for our team and our support is unwavering.

This weekend, Lens drew at Le Havre, who have just been promoted to the 1st division.
The match wasn't exceptional, but there were quite a few absentees.
Wahi, the striker for example, was suspended. Players like Medina , Danso , Frankosky , Haidara , Samed and many others were away on international travel.
The match doesn't matter, because on Tuesday, it's the Champions League.

Lens is the smallest club in the LDC, but has some ambitions after drawing with Sevilla and beating Arsenal.

Today, the group is complete except for the long term injured. ( Cabot and Farinez )

Without a doubt, this match will be the turning point for qualification for the last 16, and the team will give everything on the pitch as it did against Arsenal.

Regardless of the team they play, Lens can win, as they have already done against some of Europe's top teams like PSG and Arsenal

RC LENS to win tonight

RC Lens : Samba (cap.) – Gradit, Danso, Medina – Frankowski, Abdul Samed, Mendy, Machado – Sotoca, Fulgini – Wahi.
Remplaçants : Leca (g.), Pandor (g.), Aguilar, Diouf, El-Aynaoui, Guilavogui, Haïdara, Khusanov, Maouassa, Pereira Da Costa, Saïd, Thomasson.
Entraîneur : F. Haise.

PSV Eindhoven : Benitez – Teze, Ramalho, Boscagli, Dest – Tillman, Schouten, Veerman – Bakayoko, de Jong (Cap.), Lozano.
Remplaçants : Drommel (g.), Waterman (g.), Babadi, Pepi, Salibari, Sambo, Til, Van Aanholt, Vertessen.
Entraîneur : P. Bosz.

Edited by Heisenberg68

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Difficult to find prices that appeal in the early games. Uni boosting Icardi to 3/1 to score is generous (less so the allowed stake). Could BB him, Kane and >3.5 goals but the odds look skinny.

A case of nice price, shame about the stake in terms of Icardi. A case of :eyes regarding the Bet Builder I didn't do.

Torres and Felix for Barca are both "A" system bets at 13/8 and 7/4. Worth doubling them up if you can get close to 6/1. Played Torres 1st e/w at 11/2 for small stakes (I find that bet is profitable where I'm getting at least 3 x the anytime odds for 1st, though I seem to hit just the "place" more often than not). Took Yamal at 3.15 pre-line ups but not as keen on that now (would've been better if one of the other 2 hadn't started) so it comes without any real endorsement.

Can see the likely scorers in the Feyenoord v Lazio game but not swayed by the prices. Stuck some hopeful requests up on BF that I'll allow to go in play.

Done the Gimenez and Paixao double at 8/1 on a "just in case" basis. Think the away win may be a bit overpriced at bigger than 3/1 but not tempting enough to persuade me to bet.

22 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Do you not get it voided under some sort of offer that they do when a player goes off early on?  No such luck for me so it tanks a few bets.

No mate, I thought they would have recalculated the odds when he went off.  it's very frustrating!  

They're giving me bet credits. 👍

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 20.48.19.png

Edited by alexcaruso808