Racing Chat-Monday 31st July.

Powerfull aggie                                           6 40 Gal/           1/40th of a pt ew  20/1  { if the reserve Nibru gets in this race could run well }

Boom Boom Boom                                    5 40 Ga/             1/40 th of a pt ew  33/1

P/L   + 164.70pts

Edited by black rabbit
updating

Hunting Percival 2:45 Newton Abbot (9/2). Wide open race but I thought this one did well to recover from a bad error with a circuit to go last time. Step up in trip should suit and has drifted to a decent price.

Bizarre, never went a yard, possibly just hates Harry Cobden for some reason as he did the same thing when he rode him before.

Edited by yossa6133

23 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

340 ayr 

Novak   8.0 19 20 22+

Classy Al   7.7 20 20 15 

Gainsborough   7.4  10 14 19 

I'll try 5pt win Novak  4.2 betfair ..overall he looks,strongest of 3 and looks at home in grade 

It's up another 3lbs and is running on soft going so I'll give it a miss.  Will cheer it on for you though

The 4.50 at Ayr is a class 6 and looks fascinating.  Can't Stop Now is 4 grades down and -14lbs; don't suppose you will have time to rate this race

Newton abbot 2;45

MANINTHESHADOWS

WIN

joey max is all the rage given he pushed Jelski all the way and jelski won again next time out over the course.

The intricacies of cartmel are not repeated anywhere else and the form of  manintheshadows may be stronger behind Ron burgundy who followed up again yesterday.

also on a winning mark from hurdles and an unlucky faller three out when in contention at Huntingdon…….

Edited by Sorting spam

@The Equaliser

450 ayr 

Bulls,aye 8.0 12 10 15 

Cant stop now  7.9 12 14 20 

Chinese spirit  7 .6 15 14 15 

Very trapped race ...can't stop now has the highest class rating on most recent flat start but has running over jumps so can't rate on recent form .....its too open for me 

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

340 ayr 

Novak   8.0 19 20 22+

Classy Al   7.7 20 20 15 

Gainsborough   7.4  10 14 19 

I'll try 5pt win Novak  4.2 betfair ..overall he looks,strongest of 3 and looks at home in grade 

Non runner ....Gainsborough went on to win ....improver type according to class 

19 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

@The Equaliser

450 ayr 

Bulls,aye 8.0 12 10 15 

Cant stop now  7.9 12 14 20 

Chinese spirit  7 .6 15 14 15 

Very trapped race ...can't stop now has the highest class rating on most recent flat start but has running over jumps so can't rate on recent form .....its too open for me 

Very many thanks.  I have had 1 pt ew at 16/1 4 p on Can't stop Now.  I had tips for Chinese Spirit and Bulls Aye.  Michael @MCLARKE has Bulls Aye in one of his L15's.  Seems worth a small punt.  Thanks again.

Did you leave the 3.40 alone? Gainsbourg won but at very short odds of 6/4 

Edited by The Equaliser

Thought Kauto The King was a touch unlucky there to have his momentum stopped by being cut off by other horses bypassing the second last . May not have won but found himself in a bad position there. My selection Fat Sam fell and I’m not surprised , his jumping was very erratic from the first fence onwards. Looked a bad fall but horse/jockey ok .

Edited by Villa Chris

24 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Very many thanks.  I have had 1 pt ew at 16/1 4 p on Can't stop Now.  I had tips for Chinese Spirit and Bulls Aye.  Michael @MCLARKE has Bulls Aye in one of his L15's.  Seems worth a small punt.  Thanks again.

Did you leave the 3.40 alone? Gainsbourg won but at very short odds of 6/4 

Too short I just watched it ....🙂

1 hour ago, Villa Chris said:

I see four of us had a go at the 2.45 at Newton Abbot and none of us successful with mine finishing 3rd. The winner i was happy to not have him top of my ratings as I didn’t fancy his chances much, but he goes and wins well.

The winner is a good horse , or we 4 are terrible tipsters 😆