Racing Chat-Monday 31st July.

Here we go Irish racing continues graded racing unabated.

galway 5:10

Jay jay zee

each  way 

could mark a change for Sam Ewing whose gone 80 plus without a win for Elliot but wins in England and Ireland for other yards. It is a remarkable record for such a talented young jockey.

Only allowed to run on soft to heavy 

mystical man 

Win

has never jumped in public. He has been by privately schooled by enda Bolger rich pedigree by Galileo and likely had a private race somewhere like they do in the Emerald Isle. Patrick Mullins speaks very highly of and we will see.

Edited by Sorting spam

Final picks Fos las 6:02

UNO GRANDE

Win

on handicap debut under David Probert

RED BRAVO

each way

mia Nicholls claims half a stone on this low weight has only won one race before. Not the greatest race and gets soft ground here which some of the big guns may not relish.

👍 i see Sporting Sam is back, not sure who other guy is/was 😂..........anyway well done with 3 winners on bounce after 6pm,  BUT i missed them all by not backing 😱 unlike other night did all 3 in evening! hey ho.........Sooo roll on Glorious Goodwood tomorrow for the week, with soft ground looks like to, so shall be seeing the NR's in morning and then look at soft ground runners to catch my eye / course winners / tips on thread also etc!...... good luck for the week guys and gals 🏆

Edited by Brahmin

2 hours ago, Brahmin said:

👍 i see Sporting Sam is back, not sure who other guy is/was 😂..........anyway well done with 3 winners on bounce after 6pm,  BUT i missed them all by not backing 😱 unlike other night did all 3 in evening! hey ho.........Sooo roll on Glorious Goodwood tomorrow for the week, with soft ground looks like to, so shall be seeing the NR's in morning and then look at soft ground runners to catch my eye / course winners / tips on thread also etc!...... good luck for the week guys and gals 🏆

As usual, BRAHMIN I win or lose. Nothing more nothing less. When the “ lay ”guy started posting  I knew something was up. So I donned my alter ego “sorting spam” changed my profile for the day,  and got it sorted.

I needed a few winners myself,  today was a watershed.

mystical power 

mythology 

Teed up

Third Batch 

caius Marcus

all winners

the each ways were 

Darkened &  shajack

job done back to normal.

Edited by Sporting Sam