Introducing my Profitable Lay Horse Racing Strategy

Another successful pick at Perth! Our decision to LAY For Jim in the 14:45 race has paid off, resulting in a profit of £69.44.

Thank you to those following along. Stay tuned for more insights and opportunities. Happy betting, and always remember to gamble responsibly.

Mike as your probaly going to pull the plug on this tread thought i'd just stick these up on it for today only

when i was in Macau this year i got intro to this punter who had developed a successful system of sorts for

punting in asian racing - he has been trying to convert it for our racing to see how his ratings transfer - his

rated selections today are  Royal Rhyme  1 50    Nazalan  2 25    Another Barr 5 55

hope you dont mind me sticking these up on heare 

Edited by black rabbit

1 hour ago, black rabbit said:

Mike as your probaly going to pull the plug on this tread thought i'd just stick these up on it for today only

when i was in Macau this year i got intro to this punter who had developed a successful system of sorts for

punting in asian racing - he has been trying to convert it for our racing to see how his ratings transfer - his

rated selections today are  Royal Rhyme  1 50    Nazalan  2 25    Another Barr 5 55

No problem 

By the way, what happened to the Dog and Duck system ?

10 hours ago, black rabbit said:

rated selections today are  Royal Rhyme  1 50 -  WON   Nazalan  2 25    Another Barr 5 55  - 3rd

one  winner  +  one placed      

1 hour ago, siamorbet said:

Winning Bets:

1. 15:00 Ascot: Lay Mobashr, liability £500, profit £138.88
  2. 15:20 Uttoxeter: Lay Mystic Man, liability £500, profit £128.20
  3. 15:55 Uttoxeter: Lay Millie Of Mayo, liability £500, profit £58.13
  4. 20:50 Chepstow: Lay Straits of Moyle, liability £500, profit £181
  5. 19:02 Newmarket: Lay Eton College, liability £500, profit £86
  6. 19:15 York: Lay Sparks Fly, liability £500, profit £73.5
  7. 19:55 Chepstow: Lay Savalas, liability £500, profit £122
  8. 14:10 Perth: Lay Champagne Gift, liability £500, profit £86.20
  9. 14:45 Perth: Lay For Jim, liability £500, profit £69.44

Losing Bets:

1. 16:55 Thirsk: Lay Isle of Dreams, liability £500, loss -£500
  2. 17:09 Chepstow: Lay Obama Army, liability £500, loss -£500

Summary:

• Total Bets: 11
  • Total Wins: 9
  • Total Losses: 2
  • Total Profit: £419.35

Can't be a BOT...Must be human, because unless i'm missing something here (and that's a strong possibility) the Math doesn't add up, does it? 

CORRECT SUMMARY

Winning Bets:

1. 15:00 Ascot: Lay Mobashr, liability £500, profit £138.88
  2. 15:20 Uttoxeter: Lay Mystic Man, liability £500, profit £128.20
  3. 15:55 Uttoxeter: Lay Millie Of Mayo, liability £500, profit £58.13
  4. 20:50 Chepstow: Lay Straits of Moyle, liability £500, profit £181
  5. 19:02 Newmarket: Lay Eton College, liability £500, profit £86
  6. 19:15 York: Lay Sparks Fly, liability £500, profit £73.5
  7. 19:55 Chepstow: Lay Savalas, liability £500, profit £122
  8. 14:10 Perth: Lay Champagne Gift, liability £500, profit £86.20
  9. 14:45 Perth: Lay For Jim, liability £500, profit £69.44
  10. 16:45 Goodwood: Lay Strlust, liability £500, profit £142.85

Losing Bets:

1. 16:55 Thirsk: Lay Isle of Dreams, liability £500, loss -£500
  2. 17:09 Chepstow: Lay Obama Army, liability £500, loss -£500

Summary:

• Total Bets: 12
  • Total Wins: 10
  • Total Losses: 2
  • Total Profit:  86.10
Edited by siamorbet

ttention fellow punters! Starting tomorrow, I'll be providing daily summaries of our horse racing tips and results right here on Punters Lounge. This way, you can easily keep track of our journey, wins, and insights. Stay tuned for regular updates, and remember, our collective success is built on careful planning and responsible betting. Thank you for being part of this exciting venture. See you tomorrow with fresh tips and insights! 🏇💰 #HorseRacing #BettingTips"

ok not being rude..... but for 12 bets you made £86.10 profit with 12 chances of HUGE losses at £500 a race!

we made that in 1 race today without having the £500 loss hanging over us! 

yes im knew on this site, which have found as laid back / friendly but 'very knowledgeable' so from my own point of view i think you are on the wrong site as these guys are 'clued up' and im sure we have a 'pro ' or 2 possibly here as well or at least very serious punters who i back their tips occasionally!.......

not sure im saying too much as yes had  lovely day BUT to any newcomers to racing / betting DO NOT LAY unless you have extensive knowledge of what you are doing and potential losses please!

anyway off for dinner now as Mrs nearly ready

ttention fellow punters!”

?????????????????????????????

Ok also not being rude, but the op has cut and pasted his most recent post. 
On our journey?

Not if you are driving mate.

collosal losses.

we all like a good selection, but I’d say you are leading people down the garden path and it may be time for an early bath.

very good points from Brahmin.

if it looks and smells like spam it is.

You don’t really need to also taste it.

Admin step in please……

Edited by Sporting Sam

Admin step in please……

Couldn’t agree more. There is a lot of honest, hard work and dedication goes into the posts on here and it’s always an interesting read.

We don’t need this nonsense clogging up the forum. I know we don’t have to read it but it’s an irritating aside that I’m sure the majority can do without.

28 minutes ago, Yalwen said:

Couldn’t agree more. There is a lot of honest, hard work and dedication goes into the posts on here and it’s always an interesting read.

We don’t need this nonsense clogging up the forum. I know we don’t have to read it but it’s an irritating aside that I’m sure the majority can do without.

To be fair to the chap he has posted his daily returns (which is more than a lot do).

I assume he puts some effort into his lay selections. I am vaguely interested in how he gets on.

His language is a bit cheesy but that's not a reason to ban him.

18 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Do the results account for commission ?

Fair question as the maths suggest results are being declared without any deduction.

16 hours ago, Brahmin said:

for 12 bets you made £86.10 profit with 12 chances of HUGE losses at £500 a race!

Current ROI is just over 1.4% which is obviously not great if at least positive. To be honest 12 is an irrelevance as a sample size and it wouldn’t really prove anything if the record was 12-0 or 9-3 (and negative) at this stage. I’d be interested to see the return after 100 bets if the thread has those sort of legs!

3 hours ago, Sporting Sam said:

Ok also not being rude, but the op has cut and pasted his most recent post. 

I agree, the appearance of the posts being copied and pasted does undermine confidence. Bottom line is the guy’s a tipster and the tone really grates on here. Could do with switching from preaching mode to conversational tone. Drop all the hype stuff, all the “we”, “us” and “our” and bin off the hashtags.

@MCLARKE is more than capable of deciding if and when any action is required and we don’t ban someone just because we object to the subject matter and the tone of voice, but I’d definitely suggest more of an effort is made to fit in with the forum style. The bets, the whole bets and nothing much but the bets would be a good idea. If you really can’t abide the thread then don’t read or hit the block button.

28 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Fair question as the maths suggest results are being declared without any deduction.

Current ROI is just over 1.4% which is obviously not great if at least positive. To be honest 12 is an irrelevance as a sample size and it wouldn’t really prove anything if the record was 12-0 or 9-3 (and negative) at this stage. I’d be interested to see the return after 100 bets if the thread has those sort of legs!

I agree, the appearance of the posts being copied and pasted does undermine confidence. Bottom line is the guy’s a tipster and the tone really grates on here. Could do with switching from preaching mode to conversational tone. Drop all the hype stuff, all the “we”, “us” and “our” and bin off the hashtags.

@MCLARKE is more than capable of deciding if and when any action is required and we don’t ban someone just because we object to the subject matter and the tone of voice, but I’d definitely suggest more of an effort is made to fit in with the forum style. The bets, the whole bets and nothing much but the bets would be a good idea. If you really can’t abide the thread then don’t read or hit the block button.

nice balance to your posting harry 🤔  have you thought about a career in the diplomatic core 😀

21 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

nice balance to your posting harry 🤔  have you thought about a career in the diplomatic core 😀

Must be going soft in my dotage!

I get that some people are anti-laying (not least those that don't like betting at odds on) and the tone would get everyone's back up even if we all thought the bets had merit.

Personally I'm in the "vaguely interested" camp with MC but I'd prefer the delivery to be a bit less in the style of a slightly less credible version of Del Boy.

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Must be going soft in my dotage!

I get that some people are anti-laying (not least those that don't like betting at odds on) and the tone would get everyone's back up even if we all thought the bets had merit.

Personally I'm in the "vaguely interested" camp with MC but I'd prefer the delivery to be a bit less in the style of a slightly less credible version of Del Boy.

Chusty 😀

On 8/3/2023 at 9:52 AM, black rabbit said:

including these results he's now rated 25 races which resulted in 14/1, 9/1, 5/1 7/1, 3/1, winners + 3 placed

one selection only for each given race