** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat-Sunday 4th May.

Sha Tin 9 am

Northern beast

Win

Ran very well on debut for Hugh Bowman last time. Was a running on third behind a winner who came over the top from a wide draw. ( The winner was listed class having once won off a mark of 104 for fozzy stack.

(storm ledgend at naas)

Hugh Bowman employed similar tactics from midfield to place. Similarly drawn today and listed as a negative in the racing press. (Time and time again the racing post is shown to be talking complete tosh when it comes to the draw almost as if it is written by a bookmaker. (High draws at Sha Tin are potentially very very good)

Win win

Each way

Has not won for three years, but won on 7th June 2020. As a result is many pounds below last winning mark. Little chance of a win but every chance of nabbing a place if returning to form... 

https://www.thoroughbrednews.com.au/news/story/live-streaming-of-hong-kongs-meetings-116841?section=livestreaming

Edited by sporting sam

8 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Class racing at chantilly today and Fabre is red hot atm be interesting to see how many he can get. If the form continues i am thinking you could back them all and make a profit.

I've had a bash on a few on the French racing thread , think KERTEZ may go well for Fabre in the 1.43 , good luck with your bets today .

2nd at 6/1 backed in from 15/2 before the off but no match for the 2/5 favourite.

Edited by calva decoy

thinking of backing small 5 pts of most / all Brits horses / trainers / jockeys over at Chantilly today!

soooo....

13.08   dorothy lawrence    6/4.......ziggy phoenix  6/1......heed the call 9/1 EW

3.05    continuous 4/1......epictetus 14/1 EW

3.50    zarinsk 7/4.......

4.25    boogie woogie 2/1....... trust the stars  9/2

5.00    perdika  11/4......pillow talk  3/1......

5.35    marshman 5/2......believing 5/1.......get ahead 13/2

30 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Good shout , previous CD winner always a box ticker at Fakenham .

Those RPRs are pretty healthy too, and he’s dropped down to 118 for not really running that bad of late . Cracking bet I think . I’m actually on the favourite because he came out top when I went through card but the horse in question wasn’t far behind in second.  Good luck if you’re on .

Have placed a L15 and Acca on the Daily for 2 points

4.15 Rubellite 0.50 win at 6/1

2.50 stakes so far today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just 1 winner on the L15 but that was an 11/1 shot with Oisin Murphy aboard.  This gave me a small profit of 0.90 on the day.  MTD +0.63, YTD -110.05

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

8 hours ago, Brahmin said:

thinking of backing small 5 pts of most / all Brits horses / trainers / jockeys over at Chantilly today!

soooo....

13.08   dorothy lawrence    6/4.......ziggy phoenix  6/1......heed the call 9/1 EW

3.05    continuous 4/1......epictetus 14/1 EW

3.50    zarinsk 7/4.......

4.25    boogie woogie 2/1....... trust the stars  9/2

5.00    perdika  11/4......pillow talk  3/1......

5.35    marshman 5/2......believing 5/1.......get ahead 13/2

Sooo close to nice profit......Perdika 11/4 win followed by Get Ahead 13/2EW 2nd by SH to 20-1 shot 😳