Racing Chat- Saturday 3rd June

Cups of carabelli couldn't go on rom top weight and was well beaten in the 8pm.

Tramore 8.30

VADSA QUEEN

Win

Returns from a year off, but was going well when placed when last seen. Reported to be working well and Willie Mullins has put c. Mullins on board claiming seven pounds.

13 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Stratford 6.50 Shantou Express 2/1

Not the strongest of races and he won this last year off 127 where as he runs off 122 today which indicates a drop in form. Ran average in a class 2 last time out in a deeper race. This is a lot easier and everything is there to suit . 

Stratford 8.20 Coup De Pinceau 4/1

Ran well last time out and hopefully can hold his form today off the same mark over this long trip where  he usually stays well with Harry Cobden on board . Not sure the favourite will stay and the other chief threat Tommie Beau has a 7Ibs penalty to contend with which basically has him running off a career high mark and is not sure to back up his win last time out. I think the selection offers a bit of value in this 4 horse race. 

5 points win both 

Shantou won , 5 points profit over jumps today 

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 +80.95

6 hours ago, Bang on said:

Had a small bet on

8.45 Ling - Parisiac - 11/2 - don't often bet in apprentice handicaps, but this one is falling in the weights (16lbs lower than it has won off within the last year). It is only a 4 year old, and wears blinkers 1st time. Don't know much about the apprentice jockey, but it is a small field so hopefully gets a good run. Trainer Alice Haynes (part owner) is in reasonable form, and at the price looks fair value.

Great pick, puts me more in profit today.  Many thanks

6 hours ago, Bang on said:

Had a small bet on

8.45 Ling - Parisiac - 11/2 - don't often bet in apprentice handicaps, but this one is falling in the weights (16lbs lower than it has won off within the last year). It is only a 4 year old, and wears blinkers 1st time. Don't know much about the apprentice jockey, but it is a small field so hopefully gets a good run. Trainer Alice Haynes (part owner) is in reasonable form, and at the price looks fair value.

WON 13/2

well had 2 days of racing at Epsom and 2 places only on the saturday 🙄........sooooo will wait for Ascot in 2 weeks time before again investing 50pts each day......anyway until then, will choose / back some racing bets of you guys who are far more knowledgeable than me on racing..... ( my football cup final treble +2.5 goals @ 2.9 got me back nearly level really for saturday racing losses 😰 ) 

Sha Tin 1.50

Thesis

Each way

66/1 80/1

Sooner or later the Britannia royal ascot winner is going to strike.

Current trip over 7f not ideal but opportunity over a mile or straight mile few and far between. Runs off a lowly mark in a low grade and success will eventually come.....

Edited by sporting sam