** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat-sunday 30th April

Sha tin

Prince of porty

Win

Likely very hard to beat.

Two wins from two including latest where three runners in behind have all franked the form with wins and places.

Show respect

Each way.

Tom Marquand will have met this runner before ran well in the Coventry before confirming good showing by pushing Persian force all the way in a class one st Newmarket.

Neither favourite ran to form and some of the research I've done, links the outcome of races to corresponding stalls when that happens. and two of the placed horses including the winner were drawn alongside the two favourites. The other runner was fourth at huge odds.

Kyoto 7.40 ( Japan)

BOLDOG HAS 

Each way.

This runner has form behind equinox  as has selection at Sha Tin 9.40 (Geraldina )

DEEP MONSTER 

Each way 

Sha Tin 9.40

Geraldina

Win

Strong form in Japan winning race in November beating subsequent Hong Kong vase winner.

Jockey retains partnership but will need to be very  good to beat home star romantic warrior and prognosis the other far eastern raider. Form ties in nicely as horse he beat strongly was well beaten by equinox but  was still  (relatively) well placed in Dubai race.

Edited by sporting sam

Sha tin 9 am

Figures1110111-11111111-11111-231112-11

Twenty five course wins

Golden sixty

Win

Goes from strength to strength.

Challengers here include

Voyage Bubble

Each way

Shock winner of the deby

My Oberon

Ex Willie Haggas ran well in Australia latest coming second in the big group race there.

Wakiuru

Ridden by Tom Marquand

Conclusion

Golden sixty

To win again and voyage Bubble to get into the places with another well timed run.

Have a good day all.

Edited by sporting sam

L15 and Acca on Daily 15 = 2.50

3.55 Sligo Lisieux 1 pt win a7.4

3.35 Weth Forward FLight 0.50 win at 14/1 (BDS/KPDF)

4.05 Weth Sound Reason 0.50 win at 1/2 (BDS)

4.55 Weth Dandy Spirit (JP5)0.50 w 8/1, Star of Aria (Zw5) 0.50 w at 18/1

5.05 Weth RockNRoll Pinkie 0.50 (MG) w at 13/2

4.15 Mus Dark Points 0.50 (JF/CJ) w at 12/1, Lochaber 0.50 w at 13/2

4.45 Muss Chealamy (BL5) 0.50 w at 5/1, Wadacre Grace (FN/CJ) 0.25 ew at 25/1

5.15 Muss Dark Mystery 0.50 win at 15/2

5.45 Muss El Montejean (BL5) 0.50 w at 12/1

6.15 Muss On A Session 0.50 w at 7/2, Liamarty Dreams (PLJ3/KB) 0.50w at 16/1

6.45 Muss Rock Melody (Pm/JG) 0.50 w at 15/2, Sacred Jewel 0.50w at 13/2

Total stakes = 11 points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No winners today in the L15 but 3 winners in the singles bets yielded a return of 13.50 pts thus  2.50 profit on the day.  This makes my monthly loss -20.53 and YTD -70.35.

Let's hope that the flat settles down a little bit now and I can be profitable in May.

I am fascinated about AI can help with horse racing data.  Not sure how one can link it into it but it would seem that trainers are already doing so.  What I would like to do is use AI to interrogate Trainer and Jockey statistics in accordance with my own requests and spit out the information very quickly.  Any ideas, please let me know 

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Mussleburgh 6.45

DIGITAL

EDWARD CORNELIUS

ABDUCTION

LIVE in the MOMENT

SHALA ASKA

Combination tricast

Edward Cornelius

Abduction

Both win

Abduction 2nd.

Nice when they win, but no chance with the thin blue line who was on the right side of the handicap line.

Manigordo a 33/1 each way selection placed in the previous race.

Golden sixty

Was the group winner for the 26th time over course and distance this morning.

Edited by sporting sam

21 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

I am fascinated about AI can help with horse racing data.  Not sure how one can link it into it but it would seem that trainers are already doing so.  What I would like to do is use AI to interrogate Trainer and Jockey statistics in accordance with my own requests and spit out the information very quickly.  Any ideas, please let me know 

I think my daughter uses AI chat at work, it's quite scary what it can do.

36 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I think my daughter uses AI chat at work, it's quite scary what it can do.

I seem to remember that you buy data from race advisor.  I'm wondering how much it costs and whether it can connect AI to it so as to search tons of data in seconds.  

I think we all need to grasp the nettle and get involved with this

3 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I seem to remember that you buy data from race advisor.  I'm wondering how much it costs and whether it can connect AI to it so as to search tons of data in seconds.  

I think we all need to grasp the nettle and get involved with this

It is £40 a month. I'm not sure how AI works, it obviously has to access data but I'm not sure how.

If I was younger I probably would get involved but I'm happy enough to stick with what I've got.

I think @Zilzaliannoted it might be the end of the game for us, the bookies will use AI and leave nothing for us punters.

6 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It is £40 a month. I'm not sure how AI works, it obviously has to access data but I'm not sure how.

If I was younger I probably would get involved but I'm happy enough to stick with what I've got.

I think @Zilzaliannoted it might be the end of the game for us, the bookies will use AI and leave nothing for us punters.

Not our I pick my horses 😂

8 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

The trainers get up to so many tricks with their horses when they are aired in public that I doubt whether the bookies will ever be able to use the data to predict the true outcomes of races.

I am more interested in sifting trainer and jockey stats if I can find a way of using AI with one of the databases.

I may write to Michael Wilding at Race Advisor and ask him if I can connect AI utilities to his horse racing data.

Many thanks for your reply

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Thing is with AI it learns as it goes and grows itself, the expectation is that it will eventually become far superior to the human brain if it isn't already, The nth degree is that it will one day decide that humans are a threat either to itself (AI) or the planet and will eventually seek to destroy humanity. Everything is digital these days all knowledge is now somewhere online so AI can literally read and store every bit of information that has ever been digitalised, Re racing it will be able to identify patterns in all of us including trainers and their antics it will also know every transaction ever done and will ever be done, in time it will overtake every job and system. EG judge and jury, surgery, accounting, manufacturing and its development, it will write books make music produce art the list is endless. Back to racing the AI will be the bookie and if you use AI to pick your selection it will react accordingly. Don't brush this off it is scary. This one paragraph i have written will now be in AI somewhere as will every conversation on here. I could write a 1000 pages on here about AI and i wouldn't have even started to explain its uses. They are worried about AI for very good reason.

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

You're a ray of sunshine !!

We are lucky and by we i mean anyone over 55 ish we have had the best out of this country/world and we wont have to even contemplate or deal with this future. On the bright side, if AI is all it is supposed to be eventually it will be able to sort out all the bullshit and the bullshitters, even they won't be able to propagate lies or obfuscate truth.