** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Notifications Icon...

The "bell" icon for notifications seems to be working differently of late. Used to be the case you could hover over it and see recent notifications and go to one if you wanted to. Now you have to click on it and go to the screen listing your full notifications. Any chance we could have the "hover/view" option back?

Being as popular as I am on here it's starting to get too much like hard work keeping up with all those likes and thanks! :lol 

On 3/16/2023 at 4:30 PM, harry_rag said:

The "bell" icon for notifications seems to be working differently of late. Used to be the case you could hover over it and see recent notifications and go to one if you wanted to. Now you have to click on it and go to the screen listing your full notifications. Any chance we could have the "hover/view" option back?

Being as popular as I am on here it's starting to get too much like hard work keeping up with all those likes and thanks! :lol 

@StevieDay1983 or @MCLARKE hardly earth shattering but just noticed something else in a similar vein (on windows laptop).

So there's the above issue with the notifications icon and when I click on the 3 dots in a post with a view to sharing it by copying the link the pop up appears briefly but then disappears again before there's chance to copy the url.

It's on 2 different laptops so I don't think it's anything I've changed settings wise.

On 3/16/2023 at 5:30 PM, harry_rag said:

I have exactly same issue.

Agree. Preferred it the way it was.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2023 at 10:24 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Thanks for the heads up, Harry. We'll have our tech geniuses take a look and see if there's any reason behind it that we can fix. :ok

Any progress on this? Got used to the notifications aspect but not being able to readily share the link to a post is a bit of a bind.

On 3/19/2023 at 5:29 PM, harry_rag said:

when I click on the 3 dots in a post with a view to sharing it by copying the link the pop up appears briefly but then disappears again before there's chance to copy the url.

Hi all,

It looks like this issue has been sorted by our tech guru genius Zsolt. He mentioned that it looks like now those boxes are working properly again. Maybe you need to log out and log in again and also your browser cache might influence how soon you can see the updated version of the header. So try that if it's not working initially.

Cheers!

Steve

• 6 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 9:50 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Hi all,

It looks like this issue has been sorted by our tech guru genius Zsolt. He mentioned that it looks like now those boxes are working properly again. Maybe you need to log out and log in again and also your browser cache might influence how soon you can see the updated version of the header. So try that if it's not working initially.

Cheers!

Steve

Can you ask Zsolt to have a look at the notifications icon again? As flagged by @Torque it doesn't display anything when you hover over it. Click on it and it takes you to your notifications page. We like the hover/click on the latest one option rather than being diverted to the page. (Windows 10 laptop and Chrome for me.)

I was having the issue with the share option again but that seems ok today (the link to a post staying available long enough for you to copy it). Cheers!

Bearing in mind this was flagged and fixed in March I wonder what's gone wrong.