ELO Ratings Missing from 11th Feb

Sebastian B

Yes. Apologies for the delay. There's some data issues we are having. Hoping to have it fixed as soon as possible. We'll have to get creative with our predictions for the time being so keen to hear what you all have in mind for the matches coming up this week across the leagues. :ok

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to ELO Ratings Missing from 11th Feb
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. Yes, we do have plans to bring these back in the next month or so. It's part of a wider site and forum revamp. The aim is to have them back by the end of March but we shall update you if that changes. So don't worry we haven't forgotten about them. In the meantime, make sure you follow @Fader's football tips on our main site. :ok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2024 at 5:27 PM, tschurchy said:

Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread. Whether it's bug fixes, improvements, or a virtual pat on the back, we're keen to know.

Great to have them back. I'm posting them into the various threads and have noticed the following thus far.

• Dates not always accurate e.g. all the weekend's EPL games shown as 4th May.
  • Tonight's Championship game not listed, in case there's time to add it.
  • L1 and L2 play-off games not listed as yet.
  • Maybe reorder the UEFA comps so that the Europe League comes before the conference (nearly put me away and had me posting the wrong one in the threads)! Makes sense to have them in order of prestige.

Edited by harry_rag
Adding points as they arise.

14 minutes ago, tschurchy said:

Thanks @harry_rag.

I’ve passed this on to our devs to resolve. 

Cheers. I don't know if there's a time/date mismatch that could be resolved relating to where we are with BST etc. The MLS fixtures show as split across 4th and 5th May but they all kick off at 00:30 on the 5th according to the BBC and 365. It would be good if they could be accurate in terms of our time.

On 4/29/2024 at 2:21 PM, harry_rag said:

Cheers. I don't know if there's a time/date mismatch that could be resolved relating to where we are with BST etc. The MLS fixtures show as split across 4th and 5th May but they all kick off at 00:30 on the 5th according to the BBC and 365. It would be good if they could be accurate in terms of our time.

We'll investigate 🙂. I believe the other issues have been resolved