DAILY LUCKY 15

This thread seems to have changed a bit from when i first saw it a while back with just 4 of you. (it was good to follow) Are you guys going to start up again? It appears it's now open to anyone and if that's the case, hope you don't mind me having a go....

All with skybet and extra places. An ew Lucky 15.

1425 D - Broken Spear sp
1440 K - Naval Commander sp
1500 D - Commanche Falls sp 
1535 D - Encourageable @16-1 

Not going to break the bank at current odds, a little short for me, but it is my first day back! 

37 minutes ago, LeMale said:

This thread seems to have changed a bit from when i first saw it a while back with just 4 of you. (it was good to follow) Are you guys going to start up again? It appears it's now open to anyone and if that's the case, hope you don't mind me having a go....

All with skybet and extra places. An ew Lucky 15.

1425 D - Broken Spear sp
1440 K - Naval Commander sp
1500 D - Commanche Falls sp 
1535 D - Encourageable @16-1 

Not going to break the bank at current odds, a little short for me, but it is my first day back! 

Its a bit of cheap fun with a chance of popping up with the odd decent payout, there is a serious element to the picks, i would hope its not just random. I think back to when i had very little money to spend on racing/gambling and the lucky 15 got me an occasional payday for small outlay where i could have an interest in the tv races. i would never encourage anyone to bet too much money on the lucky's 15 31 63's

19 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Its a bit of cheap fun with a chance of popping up with the odd decent payout, there is a serious element to the picks, i would hope its not just random. I think back to when i had very little money to spend on racing/gambling and the lucky 15 got me an occasional payday for small outlay where i could have an interest in the tv races. i would never encourage anyone to bet too much money on the lucky's 15 31 63's

I just bet on the TV races where there are extr places on offer, a bit rubbish so far but I'm sure it will click at some stage, as @Zilzaliansays it creates a bit of interest in the TV races where I might not ordinarily have a bet

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

We were not good, just look at the bottom 2 in the naps table and that might explain why ! 

It was a work in progress! I have to admit to not reading all that has gone on however, it seems like you are all doing your own now, is this right? If so, why not each nap one of your four every day to create a new lucky 15 and then yourselves and anyone else can choose if they want to use it or not. I just want to see the day that it all comes together, forever the optimist. ???? (in case you're wondering the last one are my lucky pants!)

15 minutes ago, LeMale said:

It was a work in progress! I have to admit to not reading all that has gone on however, it seems like you are all doing your own now, is this right? If so, why not each nap one of your four every day to create a new lucky 15 and then yourselves and anyone else can choose if they want to use it or not. I just want to see the day that it all comes together, forever the optimist. ???? (in case you're wondering the last one are my lucky pants!)

Sounds ok to me ?

3 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

Day 10
Doncaster      5.20    Don't Look Back            33/1ew    4pl
Doncaster      5.50    Simulation Theory         10/1ew    3pl
Chelmsford    6.30    Crownthorpe                   6/1ew    3pl
Chelmsford    7.00    Stormy Entry                 16/1ew    3pl
£3.00 ew lucky15
potential returns £6,105.01

The fingers poised ???

2 minutes ago, BBBC said:

Not me I’ll lend you a tenner out of @justanotherpunterlucky 15 today I think he’s well top a t moment of the lucky 15 gang ?

Day 10
Doncaster      5.20    Don't Look Back            33/1ew    4pl----1st 28/1
Doncaster      5.50    Simulation Theory         10/1ew    3pl----n/r
Chelmsford    6.30    Crownthorpe                   6/1ew    3pl----1st 6/1
Chelmsford    7.00    Stormy Entry                  16/1ew    3pl----lost 22/1
Day 10 profit £58.31
Overall £8.97 + £58.31 = £67.28 profit ?

16 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

I know Iam a bad man cashed out £116 got £8 e/w on stormy bit skint in Essex at moment ??????

Well done Lee - a profit's a profit better in your pocket than the bookies ?

I never cash out so just waiting for the holy grail to land - still I made £58 quid from it - so all in all a profit and a good day?

I had to leave it and go and do Grandad stuff with dear Grandson for the night - so never clocked the results until nearly midnight anyway - still a nice surprise?

Well today's unlucky beasts are -

Day 11
Doncaster     2.10    Demillion           14/1ew
Ascot            3.35    Prince Escalus    16/1ew
Doncaster     5.05    Little Muddy        9/1ew
Ascot            5.20    Clay Rogers        22/1ew
£3.00 ew lucky15
potential returns £7,663.65

?

Nap - Ascot            3.35    Prince Escalus    16/1ew

15 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Alright @Zilzalian @LeMale asked us to put our nap out of the 4 we have put up so he could back them ?

well my nap was same as urs ? FFS Lee whats going on with Quian? last time wouldnt load this time wouldnt race just watched replay i bet whoever bought that off Sheirgan is in tears lol and i bet Scheirgan is pissing hisself. you watch the fooker win at a silly price sooner or later or when it can be arsed.

6 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

Well done Lee - a profit's a profit better in your pocket than the bookies ?

I never cash out so just waiting for the holy grail to land - still I made £58 quid from it - so all in all a profit and a good day?

I had to leave it and go and do Grandad stuff with dear Grandson for the night - so never clocked the results until nearly midnight anyway - still a nice surprise?

Kept that quiet from these eyes Grey boy or should i say Cashout Kid? SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

33 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

well my nap was same as urs ? FFS Lee whats going on with Quian? last time wouldnt load this time wouldnt race just watched replay i bet whoever bought that off Sheirgan is in tears lol and i bet Scheirgan is pissing hisself. you watch the fooker win at a silly price sooner or later or when it can be arsed.

Hope your fishing went better than the horse today ??

Massive profit yesterday - still profit is profit -

Day 11
Doncaster     2.10    Demillion          14/1ew----2nd 9/1
Ascot            3.35    Prince Escalus    16/1ew----lost 11/1
Doncaster     5.05    Little Muddy       9/1ew----1st 7/1
Ascot            5.20    Clay Rogers       22/1ew----lost 14/1
Day 11 profit £0.63
Overall £67.28 + £0.63 = £67.91 profit