DAILY LUCKY 15

10 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

This bet paid £7.60 if 20p win is it better to do e/w or win in long run ???

IMG_3498.jpeg

Why you know rissen glasshopper? 🙏At those sort of odds i wouldn't touch an ew bet Lee it would have been £15.40 return for 20p lucky 15 win tells you all you need to know, If you smallest price is 5/1 and they all add up to about 50 then consider an ew or just add on an ew acca. 

Edited by Zilzalian

11 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Why you know rissen glasshopper? 🙏At those sort of odds i wouldn't touch an ew bet Lee it would have been £15.40 return for 20p lucky 15 win tells you all you need to know, If you smallest price is 5/1 and they all add up to about 50 then consider an ew or just add on an ew acca. 

Just now, LEE-GRAYS said:
11 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Forgot nr when putting it in calculator 

4 hours ago, tonythepaint said:

I'm going to have a go at a long range NH lucky 15 soon. 

The more the merrier.

Will be interesting to see what we come up with.

If no one's interested I'll get back in my box.

Cheers Tony 

How about turning it into a "Bit of Fun" L15 competition? You guys agree the range of meetings/races that can be selected from and a date for all selections to be made and I'll do a thread as previous.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

How about turning it into a "Bit of Fun" L15 competition? You guys agree the range of meetings/races that can be selected from and a date for all selections to be made and I'll do a thread as previous.

How about all bets to be entered by the end of November.

Any race at the Cheltenham and Grand National Festivals.

Edited by tonythepaint

32 minutes ago, tonythepaint said:

How about all bets to be entered by the end of November.

Any race at the Cheltenham and Grand National Festivals.

See how it goes down with the "regulars". I suppose the big negative is the likely impact of non-runners. I'd suggest widening it to any NH race (assuming we want that criteria to apply) where there are antepost prices between the deadline and the latest meeting (e.g. GN). Allows the King George etc. 

I'll do the admin if it gains enough traction.

12 hours ago, tonythepaint said:

The more the merrier.

Cheers Tony 

Did one this time last year all were non runners, maybe this one is best left until after the new year meeting. Meanwhile why not do a Saturday lucky 15 comp I'm Sure @harry_rag is suitably bored to be able run a table same rules as previous L15 comps. @MCLARKE @BBBC @LEE-GRAYS @calva decoy @White Feather @The Equaliser @Brahminand anyone else i have missed out who may be interested.

19 hours ago, tonythepaint said:

The more the merrier.

Cheers Tony 

Maybe should take a step back and take Zilzalions advice and do the bet in the new year.

53 minutes ago, tonythepaint said:

Maybe should take a step back and take Zilzalions advice and do the bet in the new year.

It is possible .....a few years back (like 10-12 years😆)....I was sitting in the pub in November with my friends and we all picked 4 horses as a long range ...well we only did doubles and a 4 timer ...only small stakes and all mine won winning me close to 2 grand .,. .to do this bet you've got to pick the very best races. ...I think mine were the king George ...champion hurdle .....queen mother champion ...  and gold cup ... You know certain horses will be targeted at these races bar none .   So barring a training accident you've got a decent shot at a run ...  so it is possible lol 😆

8 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Did one this time last year all were non runners, maybe this one is best left until after the new year meeting. Meanwhile why not do a Saturday lucky 15 comp I'm Sure @harry_rag is suitably bored to be able run a table same rules as previous L15 comps. @MCLARKE @BBBC @LEE-GRAYS @calva decoy @White Feather @The Equaliser @Brahminand anyone else i have missed out who may be interested.

Would be happy to do a Saturday Lucky 15 or 31 competition?

10 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Did one this time last year all were non runners, maybe this one is best left until after the new year meeting. Meanwhile why not do a Saturday lucky 15 comp I'm Sure @harry_rag is suitably bored to be able run a table same rules as previous L15 comps.

Let’s do something in November, probably the November Saturdays and I can do the updates early in the week.

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

It is possible .....a few years back (like 10-12 years😆)....I was sitting in the pub in November with my friends and we all picked 4 horses as a long range ...well we only did doubles and a 4 timer ...only small stakes and all mine won winning me close to 2 grand .,. .to do this bet you've got to pick the very best races. ...I think mine were the king George ...champion hurdle .....queen mother champion ...  and gold cup ... You know certain horses will be targeted at these races bar none .   So barring a training accident you've got a decent shot at a run ...  so it is possible lol 😆

Thanks for the advice Richard. I've got one for the National and I'll add some for the big Cheltenham races.