** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat -thurs 17th November

Will update selections through the edit button as I go 

1.03 Nc Fenland tiger 1 pt win at 5.7 and High Yield 0.15 ew at 40/1 @sirspread.  Lot of interest in Bouncing Bobby 7/2 to 9/4.  Up 11lbs so not for me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenland won by a nose; I thought it was beat so a good result.

Been out all afternoon and no time to check things out properly for this evening so will have a punt on @richard-westwood's selections tonight.  Still kicking myself for not have a reverse forecast on his first race yesterday, though I did win on his second race (many thanks).

7.00 Chelm Rattling, EL Hombre and Yimou 6 x 0.25 doubles = poss 10.41 - 18.61 + 0.50 win at 13/2, 10/1 and 6/1 = 3 pts outlay

7.30 Chelm Expert Opinion, Angleland and Darkside Prince 6 x 0.25 dble = poss 9.02 to 13.84 and 0.50 win at 9/2, 13/2 and 7/1 = 3 pts outlay

Total today = 7 points

NB Although these are not my tips I have put them up as I am trying to reduce my YTD deficit by the end of the year

NBB There are some other excellent tips available this evening but I cannot bring myself to back at odds of less than 3/1 in handicaps.  Best of luck to all.

8.00 Chelm Overstate 1 pt win at 4.1 @sporting sam

RESULTS UPDATE

Only the one winner today but a loss of 3.67 pts doesn't seem to be a total disaster.  I played it wrong with the multiples but hope I will do better next time.

-3.67  MTD -33.79 & YTD -245.53

Ascot goes tomorrow with some class racing scheduled.  The forecast going doesn't look too bad either unlike the quagmire at Market Rasen today

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Chelmsford 8pm

OVERSTATE

Win 

Scored a shock win for new yard on third run for them here two runs back.(100/1)

Proved it was no fluke when chasing home George Boughey's handicap snip who was on a penalty defying hat trick.

He led then as he did previously and was well clear of the third.

If in the same mood off the same mark should give his running.

Edited by sporting sam
Spelling