** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing Chat - Tuesday 22nd February

Couple of grade races which were on the abandoned card at Navan on Sunday are being run today ......

2.20 - Bit of a mess of a race with 5 non runners and a few chasers coming back to hurdling ..... a race to leave alone for betting purposes but for the sake of picking something I'll go with Longhouse Poet at 10/3 bet365 ....... he won a decent handicap last time, stays further which could be a plus on heavy ground and is in form which some of the others might not be

4.05 - Another race which has cut up with the overnight favourite now a non runner. Big odds on favourite is Farouk D'alene but he's very short at 2/5. Probably another race which is best left alone, I don't want to be backing 2/5 shots ! Again I'll pick something and go with Beacon Edge at 4/1 wm hill. He's already a grade one winner, conditions fine and has a habit of winning on his second run back after a break. 

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

5.00 South

Lois treze  9.0 4.8 

Brandy Station  8.6 bsp

Cool spirit   8.0  bsp 

Lorna Cole 7.4 bsp 

1pt each 

2nd and 3rd to a 28/1!!.....so unlucky 

Not complaining though .....if it can do this at bog standard low class racing .....when we get to the high class cheltenham races it really should love it 

Edited by richard-westwood