** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat -Thursday 17th Feb

Nothing really catching my eye at moment and weather is poor next couple days .....I did rate a race but hard to squeeze any profit out so I'll post as an example race just to see how it gets on 

530 chelm .

Thaaki  9.3 

Inaam  9.0  

Got no dollar 8.8 

Martineo  8.5 

Got no dollar is currently short  2/1 so a bit short considering how competitive this looks .... but still an interesting race to watch 

1 minute ago, richard-westwood said:

Nothing really catching my eye at moment and weather is poor next couple days .....I did rate a race but hard to squeeze any profit out so I'll post as an example race just to see how it gets on 

530 chelm .

Thaaki  9.3 

Inaam  9.0  

Got no dollar 8.8 

Martineo  8.5 

Got no dollar is currently short  2/1 so a bit short considering how competitive this looks .... but still an interesting race to watch 

im on got no dollar.

10.50 Fontainebleau

2m6f chase xcountry.

all the money is for the Lagenste Macaire runner, however the combination of different track and crucially trip, up 2f from  its 2 previous XCountry events in Pau leads me to take both Cooper Des Ongrais and Extreme (Felix de Giles ridden always a benefit in these events) as possible punts against it.maybe a small reverse Fcast as well.

Couple of Grace races over hurdles this afternoon .......

Sand 2.20 - Love Envoi is an odds on favourite but I'll take her on with Nina The Terrier at 5/1 bet365

The favourite is climbing the ranks having won her last 3 in maiden and novice company but my selection has some form in listed races. Probably not much between them and the favourite might over-take my selection in time but for today I'll just go with the one at the biggest price

Clonmel 2.30 - Bookies can't separate the top two in the market ...... I'll take Shantreusse at 13/8 bet365 over Mr Fred Rogers. The latter has beaten my selection narrowly before but is prone to jumping errors so I'd rather back the safer jumper when there's only a length or two between them over 3 miles !