** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

APAT UK Team Championship Feb 11th-13th 2022

muttley

Taken from APAT Facebook post :ok

?? ???? ???????????? ???? - ???? ????????????
The UK Team Championship is an invitation only event, and interested poker clubs, forums, societies, leagues, groups and communities etc need to ???????? ???????? ?? ???????? ? ???? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ? ??????? via Facebook Messenger or email direct to tombrady@hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk and providing team details (either way, please make sure I reply to confirm receipt). ?????????? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????.
A maximum of ?? ????? ???? ? ??????? ???? ???? ??????? for both a team and an individual prize pool in the UK Team Championship, which will be run as an MTT.
????? ?? £???+£?? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????????? ??????, ??????????? ??????? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ????????. The total prize pool of £28,000 will be paid out on a 75/25 basis to the top 5 teams and the top 9 individual players from the MTT, with the top 3 teams winning the coveted APAT Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals, along with the top 3 individuals.
?????? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ????????? ?????????, and will start to be earned on Day 2 by all remaining players on a 'reverse position' scoring eg 75th wins 1 point, 1st wins 75 points.
As usual, ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ?????? ???? ?????? for both days of the event - if desired, printed team t-shirts or polo shirts are available via APAT from £15 per shirt (reduced from £18), which includes the APAT logo and UK Team Championship event details and team name and player name / nickname (further graphics and logos etc are all possible to be printed anywhere on the shirt but may attract an additional cost depending on requirements).
???? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??????, and we are expecting similar interest this year. The event has also on occasion previously suffered from "team last minute dropouts", and therefore, as we did previously, ?? ???? ????? ???????? ? ??????? ???? and any team not meeting the buyin deadline of 14th Jan (all 8 members) will have their team entry offered to teams on the reserve list, and any team that pays the full buyins and has a last minute need to drop out will have their entry offered to the next team on the reserve list and whichever team takes up this option will have their buyins used to reimburse the team that had to drop out.
The UK Team Championship is an OPEN event - ie open to ANY poker player, and the weekend supporting events are open to ANY individual player whether they play in the UK Team Championship or not.
??????? ???????? ?? ??????
Fri 11 Feb 7pm Bounty Hunter £25+£25+£10 (cap 252)
Sat 12 Feb 3pm UK Team Championship D1 £100+£20 (cap 280)
Sat 12 Feb 7pm NLHE £50+£10 (cap 108)
Sun 13 Feb 3pm UK Team Championship D2
Sun 13 Feb 5pm NLHE £50+£10 (cap 135)
In addition to all players in the UK Team Championship buying in INDIVIDUALLY by 14th Jan via an online holding tank, all other events will be open prior to the weekend for pre-registration via Luxon to guarantee your seat, or it will be on the day on a first-come basis in DTD via Luxon or cash desk.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to post on this thread or contact me personally.

• avongirl changed the title to ** APAT UK Team Championship Feb 11th-13th 2022 **
  • avongirl pinned this topic

We've been approved. Now we need to pick a team!

This is only a suggestion, so feel free to shout me down, but I think selection should start with active forum members, and players who play in the Wed tourneys. Next priority should go to players who have turned out for PL before, and if we still haven't got 8 players then first to make themselves available.

Unfortunately I can not play the Wednesday League more then once a month mostly due to my work shifts , but I mostly agree should be fairly regular around the forum and games. 

I feel like we have a good basis of a team if we start with the players whom already reacted to the thread. 

Helen , Andy , Muttley ,Staffy and myself ..... also Ian if he is around  but guess that is touch and go so wont know before 14th Jan 

Do we have anyone else throwing their name into the hat to play ?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/APATPoker/permalink/10159151948504331/

From Tom Brady, APAT,  on Facebook post.

Am delighted to advise ????????? ????? that will compete for glory in the ?? ???? ???????????? over the weekend of Fri 11th Feb at the Home of UK Poker, Dusk Till Dawn Poker Club, with the following schedule of events - ANY player, whether playing in the team event or not, may play in any of the side events:

Fri 11 Feb 7pm Bounty Hunter £25+£25+£10 (cap 252)
Sat 12 Feb 3pm UK Team Championship Day 1 £100+£20 (cap 280)
Sat 12 Feb 7pm NLHE £50+£10 (cap 108)
Sun 13 Feb 3pm UK Team Championship Day 2
Sun 13 Feb 5pm NLHE £50+£10 (cap 135)

I'll be in touch imminently with all Team Captains regarding individual buyins to the holding tank via Party Poker before it closes on Fri 14 Jan, and to confirm team members, team shirts and event procedures etc.

APAT Degens Mark Lassman
APAT Misfits Daniel Lowe
APAT The Show Paul Haycock
Angies Room Angie Doherty
BCPC Brian Yates
Bicester & Banbury Poker Gary Jackson 
Blonde Poker Adam Sharples
Blue Blood Di Farrell
BLUFF Europe Jon Young
Chezger Carl Pilgrim
Coldstream Poker Barrie Cullen
Degens Poker Tour Richard Baker 
Duke Street Poker Louie Bell
East Herts Gtd Danny Strange
Eat My Stack Jeff Talbot
Edupoker Mark Shepstone
Essex Home Game Shirley Cole
FISO Paul Taylor
Frome Poker Group Stuart Greenan
Geordie Poker Alan 'Koyte' Kirton
Hetton Mob Iain Ayre
Hitsquad David Harvey
JoeBeevers Gary Peniket
Kav Cocktails Ky Hutchinson
LBPN Lee Barrett
London Poker Meetup Mick Doyle
LPPL Derek Tizzard 
Malvern Poker Club Liam Pickering
Punters Lounge Helen Godfrey
Quad Jokers Karl Bursford
Raise4Jack David Amos
Scotsquad Rab Mccarrol
Sutton Poker Paul Pitchford
Two and a Half Nits Matthew 'Gilly' Gilland
YESS Club Poker Steve Tomo

We can't wait to welcome you to the return of APAT LIVE ?

FB_IMG_1640886755052.jpg

We still have some places available in our team for this.  If you would like to take part I need to know in the next few days please, otherwise if we can't field a full team I'll reluctantly have to let our place go to a team on the reserve list.  Message me on here or facebook :ok

• avongirl changed the title to APAT UK Team Championship Feb 11th-13th 2022
  • avongirl unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...