** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Bruise - Just updating my sheets - and got the premiership up to date to before this weekend - I'm getting a forecast of a draw for Sunderland v West Brom - hopefully you haven't updated yet and can verify....... One other question - is there any way to change dates on this? I have 4 games from August that weren't played (just gonna double check they haven't been played) - but it's annoying not being able to put the correct date in for them......

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system I got a 1-1 draw for Sunderland and WBA, unfortunately I went for a win for Sunderland:@ Not a hot week for these sheets but I'm going to carry on updating them. To change the fixture date, simply go to the enter result sheet and click on "change match date" :D

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Bruise - Just updating my sheets - and got the premiership up to date to before this weekend - I'm getting a forecast of a draw for Sunderland v West Brom - hopefully you haven't updated yet and can verify......
Just brought my spreadsheet right up to date - and my points totals and goal differences match the latest league table (at least it will do when the BBC get around to updating their table with the newcastle result!!!) - so I'm as confident as I can be that my spreadsheet was as up to date as possible.... and the forecast was definitely Sunderland 2-2 West Brom - looks like you'll need that correct result this week.........

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

The predicitions I get seem to vary from yours' date=' I've checked my current table and I have all fixtures and results correct. [/quote'] Sorry Fools - just got my championship sheet up to date and I agree with Bruise in all but one case (Ipswich Norwich I have as a draw) - but very different to yours..... 14-Sep-05 Brighton & Hove Albion Coventry City 1 0 14-Sep-05 Cardiff City Crystal Palace 2 2 14-Sep-05 Derby County Southampton 1 2 14-Sep-05 Hull City Luton Town 0 1 14-Sep-05 Ipswich Town Norwich City 2 2 14-Sep-05 Plymouth Argyle Burnley 0 0 14-Sep-05 Preston North End Stoke City 0 0 14-Sep-05 Queen's Park Rangers Leeds United 0 0 14-Sep-05 Reading Crewe Alexandra 4 1 14-Sep-05 Sheffield Wednesday Millwall 1 0 14-Sep-05 Watford Sheffield United 1 1 14-Sep-05 Wolverhampton Wanderers Leicester City 2 1 I haven't double checked it yet, but will do when I'm right up to date.......

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system I noticed though that this weeknd on my spreadsheets that on the few predictions that it was right on, it got the score bang on :) After early promise, it's strugglnig a bit..... I thought as the season went on it would get more accurate as moer scores are inputted :eyes

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Been doing a League 2 one of these and measuring correct predictions (although admittedly not odds) over the last few weeks. Most interested in over/under predictions, where I reckon I would have made a serious profit going AGAINST what the spreadsheet predicted. 10/19 home wins correctly predicted 2/8 draws 2/8 away wins 5/15 unders 10/21 overs in the last 3 weeks

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system I'm still updating the sheets and to be fair they are quite good, quite few correct scores. I'd be interested to see what it's like on the under/over market. I think we'd be unfair to expect a profit from the sheet as obviously it doesn't take into account suspensions, injuries of key players and any past "history" to make the games a bit more spicey. All in all though, it's a good tool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ..... been reading through this thread with interest BP, looks as if it has possibilities.Have you drawn any conclusions on the merits of the system and the spreadsheets.They are first class btw I may add, at least in the design and layout!Cheers.:unsure

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Hi merlin. to be honest with you I've lost track of sheets, as it takes ages to put all results in find the odds, and been dead busy. think i might revive it for the weekend tho. in theory system should be at their most accurate now theirs tons of data in them, so i'll see how it goes

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Hi ther Bruise thanks for the reply.Been following these sheets after download and find them to be pretty user friendly.They don't look as if they are going to be 100% correct, but then which system ever is!I have found that they appear to give a good indication as to the expected result, but I intend to give these a fair trial as I think there is distinct possibilities.:hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Done anything with your spreadsheets yet Bruise?Just sent an e-mail to Michael Wray asking if the accuracy gets better as more and more results get fed in. Will let you know the outcome if I get an answer that is!:unsure

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ...apparently there is a greater degree of accuracy as more and more results get input, that is what came back from Michael by e-mail yesterday. Anyone else either used Michael's spreadsheets or been playing around with them, got any views, good, bad or indifferent? I have only been following these for a couple of weeks or so, and I do believe there is something worthwhile to follow here.;)