** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - March 15 - March 21

Sorribes to beat Leylah Fernandez at 1.80 with bet365

I take Sorribes again, I think she even should be the favorite player to win the whole tournament considering her current form. Sorribes is playing solid, she won in Guadalajara and Juvan's retirement due to Covid has benefited her. I have seen Leylah a little bit. In her match against Kuzmova she suffered at the beginning and she could have lost the 1st set. I'm not impressed by her other wins cause they have been against Vandeweghe, who played her 2nd match in 8 months, and Kucova. Her results this year haven't been good. In Guadalajara she could have lost against Kalinskaya in the 1st round and after that she lost against Sharma in 3 sets. She has done nothing remarkable this year and don't forget that she's only 18 years old and she lacks experience at these stages. I also like the fact that Leylah lost in Guadalajara against Sharma, a player who Sorribes beat there easily in 2 sets.

This is my last bet (for sure? ) this week. I still have pending this long term bet but I'm not very optimistic cause she will have to face 2 tough players..

On 3/14/2021 at 5:20 PM, darko08 said:

Ann Li to win the WTA Monterrey at 10.00 with bet365

I have been following Ann Li for a long time. She is one of the most improved players during the last year and she will be soon in the top 20. This year she has a 6-1 record. She won against Kudermetova, Cirstea and Brady in the Grampians Trophy. In the AO she destroyed Shuai Zhang and Cornet, before losing against Sabalenka (the only player who has defeat her in 2021). The main risk here will be her first matches cause she hasn't played since her match against Sabalenka, but if she wins them she will be a strong candidate to get the title. She's priced at 1.50 against Rus but the value is on her taking the title for the reasons I have explained. If she wins against Rus she will play against Zarazua/Zidansek and then Lin Zhu/Bouchard/Gracheva/Saisai in the QFs. I like the fact that she won't face a strong opponent in the first 3 matches and this is a good opportunity for her to get some rythmn after spent 1 month without playing.

Edited by darko08

Margarita Gasparyan (+1.5 sets) to beat Darya Kasatkina at 2.00 with Pinnacle

Good enough odds I reckon. Gasparyan has a good serve - for WTA standards, in any case - and her playing style works well indoors. She's dropped just a single set so far, against Mladenovic, which is nothing to be ashamed of. Kasatkina, on the other hand, has dropped three sets and has slow starts. She should be able to figure Gasparyan out eventually, but evens for a set looks good to me.

5 hours ago, darko08 said:

Sorribes to beat Leylah Fernandez at 1.80 with bet365

I take Sorribes again, I think she even should be the favorite player to win the whole tournament considering her current form. Sorribes is playing solid, she won in Guadalajara and Juvan's retirement due to Covid has benefited her. I have seen Leylah a little bit. In her match against Kuzmova she suffered at the beginning and she could have lost the 1st set. I'm not impressed by her other wins cause they have been against Vandeweghe, who played her 2nd match in 8 months, and Kucova. Her results this year haven't been good. In Guadalajara she could have lost against Kalinskaya in the 1st round and after that she lost against Sharma in 3 sets. She has done nothing remarkable this year and don't forget that she's only 18 years old and she lacks experience at these stages. I also like the fact that Leylah lost in Guadalajara against Sharma, a player who Sorribes beat there easily in 2 sets.

This is my last bet (for sure? ) this week. I still have pending this long term bet but I'm not very optimistic cause she will have to face 2 tough players..

I think Sorribes likely wins this one but over 21.5 games is surely the bet here.