** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat Monday 1st February

Spoilt for choice today which is always a sign for caution

1.15 Lin Goodbye £2 win at 9.6 = £16.86 profit if it wins

1.45 Lin Eyes Right £2 win at 6.8 & Kittys Light £2 win at 8.8.  Profit equals £9.41 and £13.33 if either win

2.15 Lin Linelee King £3 win at 5.4 = £12.94 profit if win.  Hard to separate first three in the betting.  Can't dutch all three as profit would be too low so I have taken the plunge on just one.  RP Nap; top RPR and 2nd to p rated by Timeform

No Nap bet from me just yet as these selections are simply not strong enough

Total stakes so far = £9.00

Poss back later

All prices Hills:

12.30 Sedgefield - 1pt win Graces Order @ 5/1

1.00 Sedgefield - 1pt win Thelongwayaround @ 6/1

1.15 Lingfield - 1pt win Nightfly @ 11/2

1.30 Sedgefield - 1pt win Hart of Steel @ 11/2

2.30 Sedgefield - 1pt win Getaway Jewel @ 6/1

3.00 Sedgefield - 1pt e/w Derrick D'Anjou @ 12/1

3.20 Lingfield - 1pt win Kingofthecotswolds @ 7/1

3 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

1.45 Lin Eyes Right £2 win at 6.8 & Kittys Light £2 win at 8.8.  Profit equals £9.41 and £13.33 if either win

2.15 Lin Linelee King £3 win at 5.4 = £12.94 profit if win.  Hard to separate first three in the betting.  Can't dutch all three as profit would be too low so I have taken the plunge on just one.  RP Nap; top RPR and 2nd to p rated by Timeform

Poss back later

good work ?

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Poss back later

Decided to go for £3 win at 5.40 = £12.94 poss profit on Critical Thinking in the 6.40 at Wolverhampton for my Nap today.  The horse won the race last year, is in good form and has Richard Kingscote in the saddle

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Decided to go for £3 win at 5.40 = £12.94 poss profit on Critical Thinking in the 6.40 at Wolverhampton for my Nap today.  The horse won the race last year, is in good form and has Richard Kingscote in the saddle

RESULTS UPDATE

A couple of my fancies let me down.  Eyes Right was only beaten a short head.  Would you believe that it only went as short as 1.22 in running for its effort.  Just goes to show that the big boys have it all covered on very close finishes.  Don't take them on is my advice.  Anyway Goodbye put me in good stead to make me a small profit of £6.86.  My new balance is £548.55 (Bank £500).  Looks like we are all going to have to go some to compete with @cannotbebeatfor the rest of the month should he/she hopefully continue to post.

Two all weather meetings tomorrow in the UK.  Loads of NHF's and even a few races where the favourite is not too short in price.  Southwell has two graded races with one favourite long odds on and the other race where the favourite is as low as 11/10.  Some food for thought