** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 28th - 30th

StefanBB

Everton vs Manchester City

Thanks to four victories in a row, Everton advanced to the 2nd spot, right behind their fiercest rivals, Liverpool. They are two points below the Reds, but Liverpool has one game in hand. Although the schedule was pretty tough for the Toffees lately, they have been perfect so far. Their streak started with a victory over Chelsea and continued on the Leicester City’s, Arsenal’s, and ultimately, Sheffield United’s expense. Carlo Ancelotti’s side has been pretty good in the final third, while their defensive work is among the best ones in the league. Dominic Calvert-Lewin is going to be the main threat for the opponents once again. He has been on fire so far, netting the ball 11 times on 15 occasions. However, Richarlison will be sidelined for this match due to an injury, and it is going to be a major blow for the hosts.

Manchester City has tied ten games without suffering a defeat in all competitions, and they are currently five points behind Liverpool. After a slow start, Pep Guardiola’s side has improved its performances, and they got back to the title race. Although Sergi Aguero and the lads haven’t been as efficient as in the previous season, their defense is the tightest in the competition. The visitors scored just once in the last three away clashes, and that goal was enough for getting all three points against Southampton. On the other hand, the citizens conceded only once in the past five Premier League rounds, when WBA snatched a point at Etihad Stadium. They need a victory from this one to continue the chase for the top spot.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Although the visitors are considered as favorites in this clash, Everton shouldn’t be underestimated. The hosts have the chance to remain undefeated, and if they eventually lose, that one should be a narrow defeat.

Goals Market Prediction

Head to head matches between these two sides have been pretty exciting lately, and one of the teams managed to keep the clean sheet just once in the past six clashes. The nets shouldn’t remain still in this one.

Everton AH +1.5 @ 1.65

BTTS Yes @ 1.75

Correct score 1:2 @ 9.00

Although every coach is likely to make changes to his starting lineup due to continuous play, we do not think he will make any difference in the end result. Leicester's depth has been proven in the Europa League and the Foxes could adapt to the short action much better than their hosts and take the win, as they usually do.
Crystal Palace vs. Leicester @@ Leicester, odds 2,05

Chelsea's confidence and self-confidence has been shaken by the way it lost to Arsenal, while Villa will head to the capital full of optimism after another dominant victory. Both teams have only 48 hours to recover from their respective Boxing Day matches. Better to wait for Chelsea to rise again and then bet on it, today I will bet on both teams to score.
Chelsea vs. Aston Villa @@ Both Team to score, odds 1,60

Everton will create a much tougher test for Manchester City than they have done in previous seasons, and having only 48 hours between games will definitely affect both sets of players. Both teams come from victories, with good performances and there is no value in the double in odds in the Greek betting, below 1.80. I will stay away from the final result and I will suggest both teams to score
Everton vs. Man City @@ Both Team to score, odds 1,73

Crystal palace vs Leicester city

Roy Hodgson has never beaten Brendan Rodgers in all meetings(4 Losses). Palace  are undergoing a miserable form and have failed to win the last 4 games, with a humiliating defeat 0-7 to Liverpool and 0-3 to Aston Villa. However, since the start of 2020/21 season, Palace has avoided 3 consecutive defeats in the premier league. All that said, the foxes under Rodgers have an excellent away form and have take 3 points from Mancity,Arsenal,Tottenham et al. It will be an up hill task for Palace to snatch all the 3points at Selhurst park but they will try hard to share points with leicester city.

Crystal Palace 1-1FT

X FT(3.55) BTTS yes(1.77) Betway

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

Brighton vs Arsenal

Brighton

Doubtful: Aaron Connolly (10/0 f), Adam Lallana (13/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Tariq Lamptey (11/1 d), Jose Izquierdo (0/0 f), Florin Andone (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Arsenal

Doubtful: David Luiz (8/0 d, illness), Willian (12/0 f, illness)

Out (injuries/other): Gabriel (12/2 d, self-isolation), Thomas Partey (4/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Both Teams To Score
Brighton
7 home games
Arsenal
7 away games
86% Both teams to score 29%
29% BTTS in the first-half 29%
57% BTTS in the second-half 0%
43% BTTS and over 2.5 goals 29%
0% Win and BTTS 0%
43% Draw and BTTS 0%
43% Lose and BTTS 29%

Both teams are not at their best lately, despite the fact that they are quality teams. It will be an almost equivalent match and it is good to stay away from the final result, which is very open. I will go with both teams scoring
SOUTHAMPTON vs WEST HAM UNITED @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Both meetings between these two teams last season were judged to be marginal, and that is unlikely to change here. Allardyce has vowed to bolster home side West Brom's defense - and their appearance at Liverpool has shown that the manager is doing just that - and the hosts can claim their chances against a makeshift Leeds defense. The need for a result and the fatigue will help to judge the match in detail and I will bet on the few goals
WEST BROMWICH ALBION vs LEEDS UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.30

United had one extra day to recover from the weekend's tough duel, and the Red Devils have a much stronger bench than the Wolves amid injury problems. Nuno's men fully deserved their point against the Spurs and could undoubtedly have taken all three, but United will offer a much bigger offensive threat and Solskier's men would have to find a trump card from Old Trafford, but it is sure is closer to victory
MANCHESTER UNITED vs WOLVERHAMPTON @@ MANCHESTER UNITED, odds1.57

Brighton vs Arsenal

Brighton has never won any domestic match at American express stadium in 2020/21 season. Additionally, Graham Potter has enjoyed winning against Arsenal and lost once since their return to EPL in 2017.

The last time Arsenal won 0-1 at American Express stadium was 4Th April 1981. However, Arteta in charge at Arsenal has never lost three consecutive Away matches. All that said, last time Arsenal won against Chelsea went 7 games Unbeaten.

Arsenal  to win 0-2FT

2 FT(2.22) Betway

Edited by Gedkip
Addition

I´m on Liverpool -1.5 today. Okay they will miss Matip and Gomez, so Fabinho and Williams will play central Defender - but against this Newcastle Side it´s definetly not so bad and both have played as a CD Pair so it works. Also i think Liverpool form in last Weeks are comings slowly in-Form. And with WestBrom at Boxing Day and now Newcastle it´s acutally i think that are the easiest Fixtures you can have in Christmas Time at the Moment. So i can´t see them play on 1-0 or something like this - after dissapointed 1-1 at Boxing Day.

Newcastle on other Side with some poor Performances last Weeks due postive Covid results and some injured Players. So today without Lacelles and Saint Maxime, they will miss 2 very important Player i think. Specially Saint Maxime is there best Offensive Player - so with Willson and Shelvey today doubt i see a Maggpie Side who is not good enough in offensive for PL-Football at the Moment.

So for me today:

Liverpool AHC-1.5 @ 1.86 4/10 bet365
Liverpool AHC-2.5 @ 3.15 1/10 unibet

Well, my year end review suggests the one thing I should do is stop backing (lays, buys and sells were all profitable but fixed odds back bets lost money). That said, anytime goalscorer bets finished in profit despite a poor December.

Had the tenner Fred allow me on Salah at evens in tonight's game, think it's fair to say he's a genuine odds on shot to score against Newcastle. I also think Wilson to assist a goal is overpriced at 14/1 with PP. The mug/optimist in me can't resist a quid on 2+ assists at 200/1 with Sky Bet. :$

Inclined to back Firmino but was hoping for a slightly better price, will take a look round.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Had the tenner Fred allow me on Salah at evens in tonight's game, think it's fair to say he's a genuine odds on shot to score against Newcastle. I also think Wilson to assist a goal is overpriced at 14/1 with PP. The mug/optimist in me can't resist a quid on 2+ assists at 200/1 with Sky Bet. :$

Inclined to back Firmino but was hoping for a slightly better price, will take a look round.

At the moment, the year is ending as a summary for the entire past 12 months! Hopefully, Salah can come good in the final 20 minutes!

6 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m on Liverpool -1.5 today. Okay they will miss Matip and Gomez, so Fabinho and Williams will play central Defender - but against this Newcastle Side it´s definetly not so bad and both have played as a CD Pair so it works. Also i think Liverpool form in last Weeks are comings slowly in-Form. And with WestBrom at Boxing Day and now Newcastle it´s acutally i think that are the easiest Fixtures you can have in Christmas Time at the Moment. So i can´t see them play on 1-0 or something like this - after dissapointed 1-1 at Boxing Day.

Newcastle on other Side with some poor Performances last Weeks due postive Covid results and some injured Players. So today without Lacelles and Saint Maxime, they will miss 2 very important Player i think. Specially Saint Maxime is there best Offensive Player - so with Willson and Shelvey today doubt i see a Maggpie Side who is not good enough in offensive for PL-Football at the Moment.

So for me today:

Liverpool AHC-1.5 @ 1.86 4/10 >bet365
Liverpool AHC-2.5 @ 3.15 1/10 >unibet

Bad one here again....