** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Dec 1st & 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Porto have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Bayern have won their last 15 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Salzburg’s last 6 games in Champions League.
Marseille have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
FC Midtjylland have lost their last 4 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 01.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2020-21763

Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Although Atletico Madrid already sits in 2nd place, they are only two points clear from Lokomotiv Moscow. The Spanish side has boked just one victory so far in the competition, the one in the second round after being 2:1 down to Salzburg. Diego Simeone’s side has troubles in finding the back of the oppositions’ net in this competition, as they scored only four times. In the opening match of the Champions League campaign, they lost to Bayern Munich 4:0. However, Joao Felix and the lads haven’t lost eight times in a row in all competitions, and they want to extend that unbeatable streak. Jan Oblak managed to keep the clean sheet four times in a row, but he’s going to have a tough challenge in this one. Diego Costa, Luis Suarez, and Lucas Torreira are going to be sidelined for this clash.

Bayern Munich travels to Madrid without any pressure, as they have already secured their place in the eight-finals. With four wins in the current Champions League campaign, they tied 15 consecutive victories in this competition. The defending champions missed the chance to win only once in the last 13 matches, although they conceded seven times in a row. Robert Lewandowski and the lads are still lethal in front of the oppositions’ goal, as they netted 15 times in this competition, in addition to 31 goals in the Bundesliga. Several players will not be at Hans Flick’s disposal for this clash, including Alphonso Davies, Joshua Kimmich, Javi Martinez, Corentin Tolisso, and probably Lucas Hernandez.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Atletico Madrid needs a victory in this clash, but Bayern Munich will do everything to keep their unbeatable run going, despite several setbacks with injured players. We won’t be surprised if this game ends in a draw.

Goals Market Prediction

Although the hosts haven’t conceded in the last four games, Bayern Munich is capable of scoring against any team. Also, the visitors didn’t manage to keep their net intact in the past seven matches, so we think both teams will score in this one.

Draw @ 4.00

BTTS Yes @ 1.60

Correct score 1:1 @ 7.50

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/atletico-madrid-vs-bayern-munich-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-uefa-champions-league/

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid

Shakhtar Donetsk

Doubtful: Dentinho (4/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Kornienko (7/0 d), Kryvtsov (4/1 d), Khocholava (4/0 d), Ismaily (0/0 d), Konoplyanka (3/0 m), Malyshev (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Real Madrid

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Sergio Ramos (8/2 d, captain), Carvajal (4/0 d), Odriozola (1/0 d), Valverde (8/3 m, 2nd top scorer), Hazard (3/1 f), Jović (4/0 f, Covid-19)

Suspended:

Mönchengladbach vs Inter Milano

Mönchengladbach

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Bensebaini (6/0 d, Covid-19), Elvedi (8/0 d), Hofmann (7/2 m)

Suspended:

Inter Milano

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Kolarov (5/0 d, Covid-19), Nainggolan (4/0 m),Pinamonti (2/0 f), Vecino (0/0 m)

Suspended: Vidal (9/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

If Liverpool play something like Atalanta, then Ajax could easily win this match and Klopp's team could suddenly find themselves third in the group one game before the end. The Reds only need one more victory and they will want to complete it as soon as possible. The attack of Ajax will cause problems in the defense, but we also support the offensive line of the home team. I will bet that both teams will score
LIVERPOOL vs AJAX @@ Both team to score, odds 1.45

Real Madrid will be determined to return from Saturday's defeat to Alaves, and the Spanish champions also hope to get revenge for the defeat at the Bernabeu. There is no doubt that the home team can make it difficult, but I think Zidane's team will get all three points
SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs REAL MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.40

The fact that Bayern has already advanced to the next round could take advantage and Simeone's team certainly has enough quality to ensure a good result. The host will try to secure the point and then will look at the three-pointer, I expect a close match, with a few goals
ATLETICO MADRID vs BAYERN MUNICH @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.15

Both Marseille and Olympiacos are fully aware that this match represents the best opportunity to record a victory in Europe before saying goodbye to the Champions League for at least another year. Neither team looks confident in front of goal. They will give everything to continue in the European competitions. I expect Olympiacos to close the spaces and give the opportunity to its opponent to gain rhythm. I expect a close game with few goals and phases in front of the two hosts, the few goals have significant luck
MARSEILLE vs OLYMPIACOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.66

Porto vs Manchester City

The penultimate round of Champions League group stage games are here. Porto host Manchester City in this 8pm GMT clash on Tuesday night at the Estadio do Dragao in Group C. Qualification for the last 16 awaits the home team if they can seal a win or a draw here but they face an opposition that have already sealed their place in the knockout stage.

Porto have won 3 of their 4 games in this group so far but that solitary defeat came in a 3-1 loss away to Manchester City in the opening game of the group. That meant it is now 2 defeats against City in their last 3 encounters. The Portuguese side are also without a win in their last 5 meetings with English clubs in European competition. There is reason to be positive for head coach Sergio Conceicao with the club having won 6 of their last 7 home games in this competition and have the second highest shot to goal conversion rate at 25.8% in the Champions League only behind Borussia Monchengladbach. Manchester City will be without star striker Sergio Aguero. Pep Guardiola's men have only lost 1 of their last 7 matches against Portuguese Primeira Liga opposition.

You have to say that it's pretty much job done for Manchester City now with 4 wins from their 4 group games. A point here will seal top spot and it's also a result that will suit the home side. Both of these teams should win their final group games against Olympiakos and Marseille anyway so this could have a relaxed atmosphere about it. I can see Manchester City getting a narrow win but I might cheekily back a double chance with Porto just because I like the value on offer.

Porto Double Chance @ 2.45 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.75 with Betfair

Liverpool vs Ajax

It's an intriguing match-up in Group D at 8pm GMT when group leaders Liverpool will look to confirm their place in the last 16 against an Ajax side that will also be looking to give their qualification hopes for the knockout round a boost. The home side are heavy favourites but after a couple of below par performances recently are they there for the taking?

Liverpool come into this game with a 2 point lead at the top of the group. Victory will secure their place in the next phase but could also be a deathly blow for their opponents if Atalanta win their game against FC Midtjylland. Jurgen Klopp has been blaming the packed fixture schedule for his depleted squad but the Champions League doesn't care about that. Captain Jordan Henderson is back fit but Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Thiago Alcantara, Naby Keita, Trent Alexander-Arnold, James Milner, and Xherdan Shaqiri are all absent. Ajax know they'll need to play better than they did in their 1-0 loss at home against the Reds if they're to win this game and turn the group on its head. Head coach Erik Ten Hag knows that everything will come down to their crucial last day battle at home with Atalanta and the result here will simply decide what they need to get from that match.

I'm not sure what it is but something just isn't quite right with Liverpool right now. Klopp is losing his patience, injuries are taking hold, and the performances are suffering. The key factor is that the team does have its famed front three available for this game with Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane, and Roberto Firmino all ready to play. Due to that being the case, you have to fancy them to get a solid win here because as solid as Ajax are they really don't come close to matching Liverpool's attacking riches for quality.

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.70 with SpreadEx

Liverpool -1 @ 2.80 with SpreadEx

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Borussia Dortmund have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Barcelona have won their last 4 matches in Champions League.
Sevilla have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 5 games in Champions League.
Chelsea have won their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Istanbul Basaksehir have lost 83% of their last 6 matches in Champions League.
Rennes have lost their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 02.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2020-21766

Manchester United vs PSG

Manchester United fans cannot be satisfied with their team’s Premier League campaign, as they are currently 8th in the table. However, thanks to often hiccups of their rivals, the Red Devils are only five points behind Tottenham Hotspur, having played one game less. In the mid-week, Bruno Fernandes and the lads are a completely different team, and in a very tough group, they top the table. After a poor start to the Premier League season, nobody expected that Man Utd could win in Paris – again. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side is three points ahead of their upcoming rivals and RB Leipzig, whom they trashed 5:0 at Old Trafford. If United haven’t lost away to Basaksehir – thanks to terrible defensive positioning – they wouldn’t worry about the place in the eight-finals. However, Manchester United needs a point from this one at the home ground to secure a place in the top two. Despite not so confident displays, the hosts tied four victories in a row, and the latest one came against Southampton last weekend. The Red Devils were 2:0 down at half time but managed to score a winner in the stoppage time. That one might boost their confidence ahead to this crucial game.

On the other hand, PSG has been in a variable form lately, as the visitors booked only two wins in the past five games. They lost to RB Leipzig 2:1 in Germany and suffered a surprising 3:2 defeat in Monaco, although they were 2:0 ahead. Last weekend, Thomas Tuhel’s side earned just a point against Bordeaux at Parc des Princes. Only six points in the current Champions League campaign cannot satisfy the last season’s finalists, and this is a must-win game for the visitors. Neymar and Kylian Mbappe are back in the squad, and the French champions will heavily rely on them in this clash. Nevertheless, other players can pose a real threat to the hosts, although Marquinhos, Julian Draxler, and Juan Bernat won’t be able to help their teammates.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

It is going to be an exciting clash and a very unpredictable one. Looking into each team’s strengths, PSG has more individual quality, but they don’t perform constantly this year. Man Utd can put masterclass display and yet lose to the bottom-half Premier League teams at Old Trafford. Nevertheless, we believe the hosts won’t suffer a defeat in this one.

Goals Market Prediction

Both teams have trouble keeping their nets intact lately. Their last two matches were pretty efficient ones, and we think both teams will score at least once in the game.

Manchester United AH 0 @ 2.10

BTTS Yes @ 1.55

Correct score 1:1 @ 7.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/manchester-united-vs-psg-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-uefa-champions-league/

Given the weak motivation and possible changes from Pirlo, I expect Juventus not to catch its known standards and to be imposed with a small goal difference. The Asian handicap +2 goals of Dynamo Kiev
JUVENTUS vs DYNAMO KYIV @@ +2.00 Ah DYNAMO KYIV, odds 1.65

The two clubs want to finish the qualifying case from today, first and then to claim the first place. I expect them to give their all and the offensive lines to play a leading role in the match. Besides, they score comfortably and for this reason I will bet that both teams will score
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs LAZIO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Sevilla and Chelsea may have achieved their goal of reaching the top 16, but both teams will now be willing to secure first place. The hosts have won five games in a row, but Chelsea are also in good form and are unbeaten in nine Champions League games. They have excellent offensive lines and a match can be made, with goals and phases
SEVILLA vs CHELSEA @@ Over, odds 1.95

Paris Saint-Germain have an ardent desire to win the Champions League and will now go to Old Trafford knowing full well how disastrous the defeat can be. Manchester United may only need one point from the last two games, but these two games come against two strong clubs, so it is not at all simple. Our group promises to have an exciting ending, I believe we can see Paris leave England with a crucial victory on Wednesday night
MANCHESTER UNITED vs PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN @@ PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN, odds 2.40

I dont understand the odds Krasnodar - Rennes , surely the most boring useless game today but betting wise...

Rennes travelling to Russia for a totally useless game, they are playing a home game in 3 days in French league, after a very decent start to the season in their last 3 games have got only 1 point and 5 points total in their last 6 games.. So I would think their focus and concentration are on that game in 3 days and not on Krasnodar.

Krasnodar also plays for absolutely nothing but they are not travelling and are playing at home so even if this game has no meaning whatever the outcome they should be more motivated and energized to win it, they are also playing in 3 days but they are not travelling and will be playing the worst team in Russian league.

I have no idea about the line ups, missings, etc.. but to me home draw no bet at 1,9 seems more than good.

Sevilla vs Chelsea

The qualification issues are all done and dusted in Group E of the Champions League but there's still the small matter of who will finish top out of Sevilla and Chelsea. Those two teams go head-to-head in an 8pm GMT kick-off on Wednesday night at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan. A victory for either side would put them in pole position for a seeded draw in the knockout round.

Sevilla have won all three group stage games since their 0-0 draw away with Chelsea in the opening match of this phase. Head coach Julen Lopetegui has been the subject of memes this week with football fans noting that their qualification for the last 16 means they can't win the Europa League for a 5th time since 2014. The Spanish side are also undefeated in their last 7 meetings with English clubs. It's also now 17 consecutive home games in the Champions League that Sevilla have scored. Chelsea have also won each of their three group games since that opening game 0-0. Frank Lampard has admitted he will field a rotated line-up. However, the Blues have only won 1 of their last 10 games against Spanish opposition in the Champions League. If they win here then it'll be the first time since 2012 that they have won 4 games in a row in this competition. Interestingly, that was the year they went on to win the trophy.

This game is undoubtedly going to have a bit of a dead rubber affair to it. Yes, there is the fight for the top spot up for grabs but with qualification guaranteed and with there being no easy games in the last 16 it's easy to see why the head coaches might decide to rest key players in this hectic schedule. I feel Sevilla will be more keen to prove a point so I think backing them to get something is going to be decent value.

Sevilla Draw No Bet @ 2.15 with SportNation

BTTS @ 1.85 with Betfair

Manchester United vs PSG

It's the action in Group H that is certainly set to be the attention-grabber over the final two rounds of group stage games in the Champions League. All four teams are still in with a chance of qualifying for the last 16 and this game between Manchester United and PSG at 8pm GMT on Wednesday night from Old Trafford could go a long way to deciding if either of them has what it takes.

Manchester United are the team that currently tops the group having won 3 of their 4 group games thus far. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men won their last game 4-1 at home to Istanbul Basaksehir to put the 2-1 defeat in Turkey in the previous match well behind them. The Red Devils beat PSG 2-1 in Paris earlier in the campaign and are given a boost with the news that Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Scott McTominay, and David De Gea are all fit to start this game after injury concerns. PSG are struggling to find consistency at the moment in this competition having won 2 and lost 2 of their 4 games so far. The French side have scored at least twice in 6 of their last 7 away matches.

I'm expecting goals here. Manchester United have seen over 2.5 goals scored in each one of their group stage games so far and with PSG also bringing a significant goal threat to the table it feels like we could have a potential classic European night under the lights of Old Trafford on our hands. It's a shame the crowds are still absent but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a thrilling draw here.

Draw @ 3.75 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.30 with Unibet

3 hours ago, 888888 said:

I dont understand the odds Krasnodar - Rennes , surely the most boring useless game today but betting wise...

Rennes travelling to Russia for a totally useless game, they are playing a home game in 3 days in French league, after a very decent start to the season in their last 3 games have got only 1 point and 5 points total in their last 6 games.. So I would think their focus and concentration are on that game in 3 days and not on Krasnodar.

Krasnodar also plays for absolutely nothing but they are not travelling and are playing at home so even if this game has no meaning whatever the outcome they should be more motivated and energized to win it, they are also playing in 3 days but they are not travelling and will be playing the worst team in Russian league.

I have no idea about the line ups, missings, etc.. but to me home draw no bet at 1,9 seems more than good.

At stake here is of course the third place in the group which gives a slot in the Europa League knockout stage next spring. Neither of the teams is a Europeam giant and both do care about EL, so plenty of motivation on both sides. For me, Rennes is the better team here, and I'll be going for Rennes DNB. 

As for 'boring', well Krasnodar may be suckers who haven't won a single really important decisive game in years but credit to them, they try to play nice attacking style and are always entertaining to watch.