** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BillyHills - RIP

avongirl

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

(copied across from main announcement)

https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/174446-billyhills-rip/

Graham wasn't especially active on the Poker side of the forum, although he had been known to play a hand or two in the past, but he is such a PL legend and an integral part of the forum that I am sure everyone on here knows and respects him.  He is absolutely irreplaceable, from managing the Racing forum and providing tips, to running the majority of our competitions.  I was shocked and devastated to receive the tragic news, and send much love to Suzy and Graham's family.

All the Admin team are working together to try to cover even a small part of what he gave to Punters Lounge, so please bear with us.

24 minutes ago, avongirl said:

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

This is very sad and shocking news, my thoughts are with Graham's family and closest friends

3 hours ago, avongirl said:

Graham wasn't especially active on the Poker side of the forum, although he had been known to play a hand or two in the past, but he is such a PL legend and an integral part of the forum that I am sure everyone on here knows and respects him.  He is absolutely irreplaceable, from managing the Racing forum and providing tips, to running the majority of our competitions.  I was shocked and devastated to receive the tragic news, and send much love to Suzy and Graham's family.

All the Admin team are working together to try to cover even a small part of what he gave to Punters Lounge, so please bear with us.

I've no idea if there's anything I can do to help, but if there is let me know.