** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Oct 16th - 18th

• 2 weeks later...

The only one that jumps out is Norwich away to Rotherham at slight odds against. Maybe in a double with Brentford, pays about 5/2.

Hopefully Forest improve under the new manager but Blackburn have made a very solid start so I'm not that very tempted at 3/1. I am interested in Boro this season but Reading in good form, so will leave them alone this week.

17 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

The only one that jumps out is Norwich away to Rotherham at slight odds against. Maybe in a double with Brentford, pays about 5/2.

Hopefully Forest improve under the new manager but Blackburn have made a very solid start so I'm not that very tempted at 3/1. I am interested in Boro this season but Reading in good form, so will leave them alone this week.

Yeah, Blackburn were decent when we played them. We got a draw with 10 men but after a positive start for us they grew stronger. I think you could get a draw under the new gaffer though. I'll be interested to see how Chris Hughton does with you boys.

522.png

Hello to punter lounge bettors from Greece.

Chris Hughton year starting this saturday. As a Nottigham Forest supporter now i believe to Forest  strength. Lamouchi make some good things but the psyhotherapy of our players was in low level. At huddersfield Forest give an excellent second half. We have great players, we have great power, we have nice economy plan and now we have a great manager. I believe now have the strength to fight and win. Yossaaaaa we have thunderbolt team.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST to win (4.00)

Edited by THEO-007

15 hours ago, THEO-007 said:

BMP.png

Μy lovely fuckin delete red line clear my mind.

Look down the last clear game and i want opinions only for the odd 4.00 there.

Hey Steve i`m coming with Huddersfield to explode wales.

:spank

Hi Theo,

That graphic makes absolute no sense to me with it all in Greek! :lol I'm sure @yossa6133 will be delighted to have another Tricky Tree on the forum. Always keen to have more views from fans of clubs about their own clubs. No better advice!

Derby vs Watford

The Championship is back after a break in games for the international window. First up, we have the Friday night kick-off at 7:45pm BST when a struggling Derby side will look to kickstart their dour season at home against a promising-looking Watford team at Pride Park. Everything seems to be pointing towards an away win but we know that the second tier of English football is far from predictable.

Derby have only managed to get 1 win from their opening 4 league games which has left them down in 20th place and just 3 points outside the relegation zone. The Rams did pick up that solitary win in their last match before the international break when they secured an impressive 1-0 win away to Norwich but the three straight defeats before that game with just 1 goal scored was a cause for concern. Did the international break come at the worst possible time? Rumours are already swirling around that Wayne Rooney is being lined up to replace current manager Phillip Cocu should Derby suffer defeat in this game. Hardly the sort of preparation the squad needs heading into a match like this.

Watford are already showing signs of fulfilling the predictions of many as a team that can bounce straight back up to the Premier League after their relegation last season. The Hornets are in 7th place after 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 defeat. Manager Vladimir Ivic was a little known personality within British football before his appointment but is already building a solid reputation. The team's 1-0 loss to Reading before the international break was probably more a sign of how effective the Royals are than exposing any weakness of Watford. It's certainly been an early season of contrasting fortunes within the team with 3 clean sheets in their 4 league games so far but only 2 goals scored. This will be a test to see if this Watford team have recovered from their poor away days in the Premier League having lost 11 of their last 15 away competitive matches.

Matches after the international break are always tricky to predict especially when both teams have seen spells of form broken in their final match before the break. I do feel Watford should be looking to win this one and it kind of feels like Cocu is on borrowed time now. He's all but had the dreaded vote of confidence by the Derby board and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an away win here with the home side following that up by sacking Cocu.

Watford to Win @ 2.35 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with BetVictor

6 minutes ago, THEO-007 said:

You must learn the greek language my friend. Not only me the england language....:wall

I'm too busy learning Welsh and German my friend! Will definitely do my best to get round to Greek at some point! :lol Just need to keep posts on here in English to ensure everyone understands and can interact with each other. :ok

Watford starting with problems.

Looks like not doing well in the category until now.

She used to seem to be playing in Premier league and now she is an acrobatic in Championship.

Jack Marriot leading the attack line of County and all knows who is Marriot.

Do not judge Derby County over the two home defeats. This match is very dangerous for Watford.

My personal thought.

Edited by THEO-007

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Derby have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Derby have lost their last 4 home matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Watford’s last 4 games in Championship.
Derby have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 16.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-10-2020-21010

Derby County vs Watford FC

Derby County

Doubtful: Tom Lawrence (0/0 m, probably in), Kamil Jozwiak (3/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Louie Sibley (3/0 m), Martyn Waghorn (0/0 f), Krystian Bielik (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Watford FC

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Tom Dele-Bashiru (2/0 m), Troy Deeney (0/0 f), Will Hughes (0/0 m), Andre Gray (0/0 f), Etienne Capoue (0/0 m), Isaac Success (0/0 f), Adam Masina (0/0 d), Gerard Deulofeu (0/0 f)

Suspended: Stipe Perica (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Derby County vs Watford

Although they are considered one of the candidates for the promotion playoffs, Derby County cannot be content with their start. Their poor finish cost them the place in the playoffs last season, and the home side didn’t improve anything. The Rams eliminated Barrow from the EFL Cup only after the penalty shootout, and they tied four defeats in the next four games in all competition. The hosts finally booked their first points thanks to a narrow 1:0 victory away to Norwich. Phillip Cocu’s side has lots of troubles with converting their chances into goals, as the hosts scored only two times. On the other hand, the home side needs to tighten up its defense, which allowed two goals per match on average so far. Derby County needs to improve a lot if they want to challenge one of the top six spots.

Watford sits in seventh place on the table, and the visitors are five points behind the top two. Troy Deeney and the lads want to bounce back to the Premier League after being relegated last season, and they are on the right track to accomplishing their goals. The Hornets suffered their first defeat in the campaign against the top-placed reading in the latest round. Vladimir Ivic’s side plays very disciplined football. Although Watford managed to find the back of the oppositions’ net just twice so far, they conceded only one goal. The away side wants to get back on the winning track, although a tough challenge is ahead of them.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Derby county still has lots of troubles in their game, and Watford should be capable of capitalizing on them. We believe the visitors can get back home with all three points in their pockets.

Goals Market Prediction

Although the visitors have been involved in very low scoring matches so far, clashes between these two teams have been fascinating lately. In the last seven occasions, both teams scored, and all games went over 2.5 margin. We expect to see at least three goals once again.

Watford to win @ 2.25

Over 2.5 FT @ 2.15

Correct score 1:2 @ 9.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/derby-county-vs-watford-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-championship/

Mmmmmmm i like that. 

All with watford.

I am forest but i believe rams tommorow giving a big slap.

Match like this is too heavy for the big teams especially at the start of the league.

I am against you. And i am a ram ready to kick watford ass.

DERBY COUNTY - WATFORD

I read all opinions inside the other forums and here And its time to speak only here from punters lounge forum. All everywere speak about DERBY`s three defeats. EVERYWERE. Someone can see the last away win at Carrow road with clean sheet or you cant open your eyes on this win. Mmmm i Know Norwich is too weak for derby Yeeaaahhh. And finally wait a moment. For which Watford you speak. For two 1-0 victories against Boro and Luton with her soul in the teeth. Watford what did away at HILLSBORO and READING. Great wins there ahhhhhhhh. Remember this. If Watford win today this is the first trully win and it will come out of blood. For me Watford this time has`nt the balls.

DERBY COUNTY to win (3.50)

Edited by THEO-007

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Nottingham Forest have lost their last 6 matches in Championship.
Wycombe have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Birmingham have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Barnsley’s last 10 home games in Championship.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 17.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-10-2020-21018

Preston vs Cardiff

The next preview I'm covering in the Championship is the clash between Preston and Cardiff in a 12pm BST kick-off this Sunday afternoon from Deepdale. Both of these two teams have experienced inconsistent results so far this season but will probably have wanted to earned more points from their league games so far. Who will take the points in this encounter?

Preston were being tipped as potential play-off contenders this season but just 1 win from their first 4 league matches has left the club down in 14th place and already 5 points off the pace of the play-offs. Alex Neil's men had failed to win any of their first 3 league games but a 4-2 win away to Brentford just before the international break has given their fans hope that their fortunes could start to improve. Just 1 clean sheet in their 7 competitive matches so far this season is a concern and the Lilywhites had no involvement in a frantic transfer deadline day yesterday so have the club done enough to build on that during the break in games?

Cardiff are enduring an equally low key start to their league campaign. The Bluebirds are even worse off than North End down in 16th place and again with just 4 points from their 4 league games thus far. Neil Harris and the club were drawing criticism from fans after the departures of Danny Ward, Neil Etheridge, and Callum Paterson but, fair play, the triple signings of Dillon Phillips, Filip Benkovic, and Harry Wilson were strokes of genius. It's simply now a case of whether Harris can get the squad playing and we do still lack that something extra in central midfield. Failure to score in 3 of our 5 competitive matches so far this season is a worry but the defensive issues we had appear to have been addressed after that resilient 0-0 draw away to Blackburn with 10 men.

OK, I'm not going to lie, this might not be a thriller here. Both teams have failed to score in a combined 4 league matches this season and this fixture does have a recent history of a 0-0 score-line with that being the result when the teams met in South Wales last season. I feel the signings made yesterday have given me more confidence we can push for a play-off spot now but it could take time. Results and performances might not come instantly. Preston remain a difficult team to play but the absence of home fans has seriously hurt their home form. I wouldn't be surprised if we sneaked this but think a draw might be the safer bet.

Draw @ 3.34 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.74 with RedZone